Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The M1911

uhh, I AM VERY TOXIC AND APOLOGIZE FOR MY ACTIONS alert, ever used a good list, shit is bsuteddddd Shid

(11-12-2018, 03:59 AM)hockeyfn312 Wrote:  uhh, I AM VERY TOXIC AND APOLOGIZE FOR MY ACTIONS alert, ever used a good list, shit is bsuteddddd Shid
I have in fact used a Good List and yeah it's pretty good.
But fact of the matter is that the Good List comes with an insane +7 clip and around 20% damage.
And it is the combination of those 2 values is what makes specifically the good list viable while 90% of the other m1911's are dogshit.
Find

It needs to have instant deploy speed (similar to the pre-patched mp5), and the ability to never have negative clip stat.

Out of every secondary it's arguably the worst.

It's the hardest weadpon to find a good version of, it has the smallest magazine out of every secondary, doesn't have power like the deagle, doesn't have the sustainability of a pistol, or spam-ability of the tec-9/glock.
For it to be useful at all you need a high damage m1911 to get two consecutive headshots very rapidly and accurately which is difficult to do outside of a close range or with positive accuracy.
If someone uses a vitality crystal you are FUCKED.
Find

(11-12-2018, 03:29 PM)Kuro Wrote:  If someone uses a vitality crystal you are FUCKED no matter what you're using because lol here's free body armor for every player
fixd
Find