Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Sharked

So all of this is pretty interesting, because in the end it really comes down to if Excel purposely made his "friends" make this guy think the price is lower so he could get it cheaper, or if excel was just low balling a price in which the guy accepted. Because although i disagree with how this was done, at the end of the day an inventory server is about having fun and having an economy meaning people want to make money and get better stuff and get "good" trades. Though i do disagree how this was done personally and it's why new players should always check prices as people will always try to take advantage because of how easy it is to do so. Like I've had a lot of people offer me underpay before, but i think offering underpay to new players is just disrespectful and isn't fair in anyway.

Excel has been demoted from Member, and hit with a 2 week trade-ban. I can't however return the item/force a trade-back because it appears the item was already used. Any future scams/sharks of this extent will result in a more harsh punishment, such as an Inventory wipe, perma trade ban, drop ban, etc. So I advise you take a step back, and rethink how you approach buying/selling things.

Closed.