Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buying stuff from market via mobile

So, I bought ~24 frostburn crates the other day in addition to a rune of reconstruction, I'd say it happened about 2 or 3 days ago. I bought them on the mobile site version of the marketplace. Not only did I only get one of those frostburns, it shows only my reconstruction purchase in market history.

Jerome seemed to have known SOMETHING, as well, as he asked if it happened with mobile, and he didn't say much else beyond that.

I've tried rejoining, bought other stuff from market, etc.
Find

Rule #1. Don't buy stuff on market via phone will logged in and playing on any FRG server.

Don't Buy Crates/Keys

Brassx fixed the old glitch where you could buy stuff and still keep your coins while you were still logged in.
This glitch is dumb, and shouldn't easily happen. I thought I was crazy when it first happened to me, so I didn't budge a eye to it, and stopped playing after that.

I also recommend that you shouldn't be able to access the market place via phone since you can create so many game breaking exploits, but me being a good boi I didn't hunt for them to gather them all and send them to Brassx risking a drop/trade ban and maybe even worse a perma ban.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find