Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 10/28/2018

Additions
  • The first wave of the Halloween update has been added. This includes a 'fan favorite' TTT minigame, in which you teamup with others to slay zombies and find Jack-o-lantern II's.
  • Added Crate of Misery II. Huge shoutout for tobias for somehow finding time to make this for everyone while overseas. These are currently only in the Coinshop for rubies, but can be obtained from the TTT event for free. They will be released for coins sometime in the future.
  • Added "Artic" player model to the coinshop.

Changes
  • Bizon now does 2 more base damage.
  • Changed Crate perk 5 for Leviathan/Seraph to give 1-5 EP on enhanceable items rolled from it.
  • Fixed some bugs.

This is just the first part of this update.

I'm hoping to get the "Isle of Demons" (a permanent, brand new 6-man event) out tomorrow. It's going to be the biggest and most complex event I've made to date, so I hope you all will enjoy it, and sorry for the wait. Unlike Asylum, I've been working on this one non-stop since the end of September, and haven't had to cut any content from it, but given how much there is to the event currently, it's still a very hard challenge to get it out on time.

cool hype neat
Find

hype hype hype hype
Find

damn, brassx. You treat us so well

Where the hell is the miniuzi buff!?

The thing I really respect about you Brass is that you don't take any shortcuts. You could've just readded the zombie event and made a new coinshop crate and te vast majority of people would be happy. But you go out of your way to make this grand event on top of it all just to give us content. Man I am proud to be a member of this community if this is the kinda VIP treatment we can expect. Take my money you fucker <3

Shoutouts to the real part of the updates. We finally got artic terrorist boys to play as. Best model by far.
Find

Hello,
First time I played all thoses minigames, Its just awesome!
And I just got one question: When will the event be over ?!
Thanks for the hard works and a likely answer.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                         ReaCtion tmtc magueule on é là.
Find

(11-09-2018, 11:08 AM)RoadTwoSilver Wrote:  Hello,
First time I played all thoses minigames, Its just awesome!
And I just got one question: When will the event be over ?!
Thanks for the hard works and a likely answer.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                         ReaCtion tmtc magueule on é là.

It will likely end this coming sunday or monday.
Find

Hey just wondering whats happening with walk on fire. I know since the buff to the chances that they were then bugged on guns that were suppose to have special chances like shotgun, m1, etc. all having 1/12 to 1/15 chances. Just wondering if they are going to stay as 1/15 - 1/20?
Find