Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mass delete items from inventory

Currently it is a hassle to try and discard items from your inventory if there are a lot to get rid of, it would be a nice feature to mass discard items to quickly open space in inventory

If something such as a discard multiple button was a thing where you could just click each item you want to remove then click the remove button, that would be pretty convenient.
Find

I'm waiting for a function that automatically eats drops into keys or something.

Or like, any drop that is below X (legendary/primordial, etc) or doesn't have a suffix gets turned into JUICE.

I.E:

Unlikely JUICE
Rare JUICE

1 item = 1 unit. 10 units = 1 key, of course. Capiche?
Find

a drag and drop system like Terraria, drag an item on the "trash" text and it will automatically send it into trash tab
Find

I was thinking a system where you check the items you want to discard then it gets them all at once, like what frosto said
Find

We had this on NTG I think idk why we don't have it here
Find

You can select multiple items in the inventory when you use the new inventory (most people do) i dont think they should be auto made into keys in response to terrans idea but a way to delete multiple things would be nice esp when you are opening crates
Find

(10-28-2018, 03:28 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'm waiting for a function that automatically eats drops into keys or something.

Or like, any drop that is below X (legendary/primordial, etc) or doesn't have a suffix gets turned into JUICE.

I.E:

Unlikely JUICE
Rare JUICE

+1 this should of been a feature a long time ago
Find

(10-28-2018, 03:28 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'm waiting for a function that automatically eats drops into keys or something.

I.E:

Unlikely JUICE
Rare JUICE

AMAZING IDEA +1111111
Find