Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change]Godswords

(10-26-2018, 11:45 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(10-26-2018, 07:27 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(10-26-2018, 04:29 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Support but remove the ability to use sagacious special in the lobby
tbqhthis unironically, I always thought it was the dumbest exploit to abuse it in events, but, #yolo

I actually support allowing it in events that require effort like grims, asylum, and especially survive. You're giving up a "good" melee weapon for an effect that gives more sustainability.

My main problem is that it trivializes lobby bosses which by comparison to events being a marathon are like being teleported 10 feet within the finish line.
Castle is extremely forgiving given how much loot it gives in comparison to other events/bosses. You don't even use your melee at any point for any of the lobby bosses.

#DisableCheeseSword

Then why would you want it disable if you never use it? how would this benefit anyone.
Its a hard melee to get and it working everyone is fine, not SNOWMAN on the other hand should only be allowed in TTT.
Find

(10-27-2018, 02:22 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Then why would you want it disable if you never use it? how would this benefit anyone.
Its a hard melee to get and it working everyone is fine, not SNOWMAN on the other hand should only be allowed in TTT.

They should be disabled because the sagacious's only use in lobby is to cheese bosses that are already incredibly easy, or have very short cooldowns.
They should be disabled because the only use the anarchic, avian, or barbaric godswords have in lobby is to grief other people.

The fact that they only work on teammates should be reason enough to disable them.

I'd support the ability to use them on bosses. Or some kind of rework to make all of them receive some kind of useful effect on lobby when used on other people.
Find

My avian sword is essentially a prettier Durandel since I have a better chance of dropping a Bloodfury end-round (which is impossible) than landing the special
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-28-2018, 12:35 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(10-27-2018, 02:22 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Then why would you want it disable if you never use it? how would this benefit anyone.

They should be disabled because the sagacious's only use in lobby is to cheese bosses that are already incredibly easy, or have very short cooldowns.
They should be disabled because the only use the anarchic, avian, or barbaric godswords have in lobby is to grief other people.

The fact that they only work on teammates should be reason enough to disable them.

I'd support the ability to use them on bosses. Or some kind of rework to make all of them receive some kind of useful effect on lobby when used on other people.

They don't help get speed records and people who know what they're doing don't need them so why bother?

Seems a little too unneeded and nerfing the last of the good godswords into the ground.
But yeah sure lets divide the rift between top tier melee's further. It's not like it takes coordination to heal on your teammates anyway.

(Sold my sag godsword months ago, btw)
Find