Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Deagles

vitality crystal dumb, shoot guy in head with a .40 action express but they live because some Mammon dude decided to create a rock that makes people live longer apparently
Find

Spamming the forums with the same thread over and over again after receiving a response multiple times is not the way to get things changed, all it does is make you seem like a cry baby to be honest.

You say "Spamming", but I made one (1) bug report a while back. Not a suggestion, even.

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7161

That's not spamming, so please don't be stupid about that.
Brass even was theorizing changes that could be made in it, (not to drag him into any kind of shitfest), but things like "A big change that could be made, is to make body armor only apply to bodyshots and not headshots. That would be pretty game changing from standard TTT, but I don't know if that would be good or bad.".
Find

But isn't vit crystal meant to give you more health so you don't die as fast the way I see it terran is just confiming that it works as intended.
Find

Not very cool when a gun that has always one-hit headshot without negative modifiers/some sort of change suddenly...can't. Imagine if rifles couldn't one-hit headshot. That'd be stupid. Why are deagles the same way?

So many people use overpowered guns that instantly kill, and my only saving grace is a deagle. I can hit them in the head and kill them before they can kill me with whatever overpowered garbage they're using, but, no, not always. Not always.
Find

(10-26-2018, 07:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  You say "Spamming", but I made one (1) bug report a while back. Not a suggestion, even.

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7161

That's not spamming, so please don't be stupid about that.
Brass even was theorizing changes that could be made in it, (not to drag him into any kind of shitfest), but things like "A big change that could be made, is to make body armor only apply to bodyshots and not headshots. That would be pretty game changing from standard TTT, but I don't know if that would be good or bad.".

You also constantly say little things here and there in the shoutbox, dont act like you dont constantly post little shit like "deagle headshot buff when"

it adds up after a while and it gets annoying as hell to constantly see, as both a player and a developer.