Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2Koreds Toxicity

sorry i wasnt home to actually type something up lol and i just wanted to throw that in there.

2koreds has seemed to be better
when im on at least
I've gotten a few complaints every now and then when im off but thats about the extent of it.
So he could just be acting better when staffs on who knows
from what I've heard from people, he tends to get mostly passive aggressive when something happens that he doesnt like, and the occassional snarky comment, but I haven't seen much myself when I'm on.

I'd wait until 2koreds puts his two cents in and then leave it to Eclipse/Unpoke to handle it how they seem fit.
Find

+1 i gave this information to unpoke like after 2-3 weeks after his unban and he did nothing with it.
But basically he rdmed low levels that just joined the server and a bit of ghosting if you can see it, if not then i cant really show HARD proof for it.

I went to spectator mode and this is what i saw WHEN NO STAFF/ member+ are on.
I CANT IMAGINE what he does when no member+/staff or anyone to record him.
Find

(10-24-2018, 11:42 PM)Ace Wrote:  As the one Frosto has mentioned, I have some input here.

This isn't a secluded incident and no one should believe as such. 2koreds is usually toxic at most times he is on the servers. On several occasions I have seen him be toxic towards other people seemingly out of nowhere. In the incident Frosto mentioned it originally started out on resident evil like this complaint. I killed a player in a room around the corner that 2koreds was in. I leave the room after a few seconds with no witnesses and merge into a group of innos that pass by 2koreds. 2koreds mentions my gun was the same that just went off, goes into the room of the deceased and calls me out after IDing it. I tell him this is kos off location/weapon but he tells me he used logic because "saw me leave the room" while he didn't and confirmed in deathscene that he was still in the other room at the time of me leaving.

The very next map we get into another conflict. If I remember correctly he had killed someone rdming, and due to him killing an innocent I decided to kill him aswell as he seemed to eager to jump on the guy that took 1 shot at someone. He was indeed a T but he got very irate and kept telling me that I was in the wrong and had rdm'd him. Following that round I "rdm'd" him he decided to light an explosive barrel and pick it up and run at me with it. This ended my T round shortly after the round started. I told him this was plain and simple revenge rdm but he threw the excuse at me that "I was just running with a barrel, you were following me." This is completely wrong as he looked at a good distance away and then chased me with it and it being impossible for me to follow him as I'm backpedaling away from him for a solid few seconds. At this point with him refusing to be in the wrong I admit I became slightly hostile and toxic towards him and repeatedly told him that the rules do apply to him. After a bit of back and forth he blocked me.

I was there when it happened. It started when I was on my alt on ttt_office_b1. I was an innocent fucking around with a prop which then ran away and prop killed the detective. I went to go ID the body but before I could ID the body 2koreds came and killed me since he was a T. Ace then came in and killed 2koreds for killing me. 2koreds reported Ace and nothing was done.

Next round Ace was T and died 7 seconds into the round by unknown. 2koreds died a few seconds later the same way. Death scene shows 2koreds holding out his magnitostick looking like he had a prop (such as an explosive barrel) and had put it over the fire barrel and followed Ace with it and then Ace died afterwards.

(10-25-2018, 02:03 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(10-24-2018, 11:42 PM)Ace Wrote:  As the one Frosto has mentioned, I have some input here.

This isn't a secluded incident and no one should believe as such. 2koreds is usually toxic at most times he is on the servers. On several occasions I have seen him be toxic towards other people seemingly out of nowhere. In the incident Frosto mentioned it originally started out on resident evil like this complaint. I killed a player in a room around the corner that 2koreds was in. I leave the room after a few seconds with no witnesses and merge into a group of innos that pass by 2koreds. 2koreds mentions my gun was the same that just went off, goes into the room of the deceased and calls me out after IDing it. I tell him this is kos off location/weapon but he tells me he used logic because "saw me leave the room" while he didn't and confirmed in deathscene that he was still in the other room at the time of me leaving.

The very next map we get into another conflict. If I remember correctly he had killed someone rdming, and due to him killing an innocent I decided to kill him aswell as he seemed to eager to jump on the guy that took 1 shot at someone. He was indeed a T but he got very irate and kept telling me that I was in the wrong and had rdm'd him. Following that round I "rdm'd" him he decided to light an explosive barrel and pick it up and run at me with it. This ended my T round shortly after the round started. I told him this was plain and simple revenge rdm but he threw the excuse at me that "I was just running with a barrel, you were following me." This is completely wrong as he looked at a good distance away and then chased me with it and it being impossible for me to follow him as I'm backpedaling away from him for a solid few seconds. At this point with him refusing to be in the wrong I admit I became slightly hostile and toxic towards him and repeatedly told him that the rules do apply to him. After a bit of back and forth he blocked me.

I was there when it happened. It started when I was on my alt on ttt_office_b1. I was an innocent fucking around with a prop which then ran away and prop killed the detective. I went to go ID the body but before I could ID the body 2koreds came and killed me since he was a T. Ace then came in and killed 2koreds for killing me. 2koreds reported Ace and nothing was done.

Next round Ace was T and died 7 seconds into the round by unknown. 2koreds died a few seconds later the same way. Death scene shows 2koreds holding out his magnitostick looking like he had a prop (such as an explosive barrel) and had put it over the fire barrel and followed Ace with it and then Ace died afterwards.

I'm pretty positive this is false information as far as the report goes because there was no mem+ or higher on, so there was no report with it. You've also just admitted to prop killing and not handling staff duties, but whatever there. I can give you date and time information because I have videos of ace and .Sokiri harassing me every 30 seconds with blackholes blatantly trying to get me to kill them as a result of it that same map and time, but admin on an alt watching this entire thing go down did nothing about it. Also have chat logs from fellow members just telling me to report them for harassment on the forums. As far as the revenge rdm claim goes, I can safely guarantee this isn't the case simply because I wouldn't be dumb enough to do something like that. Most of you are probably eye-rolling, but with the amount of targeting I get in the community for not drinking the kool-aid, as this thread has shown, I would be relentlessly attacked, and the minimum punishment wouldn't apply and I am not oblivious to this. So again I say I can safely guarantee I would not revenge rdm which would likely result in a perm ban of myself. I mean hey look at first offense Piam, got a 3 month for it.

@OP
Beebee please refer to my recently accepted membership application. I have not watched the video nor read through a majority of the other comments here, but you are constantly a prick on ttt. You go around calling anyone and everyone retarded or much worse, and you are in the position of member+. I apologize for calling you a moron if that truly upset you, but for the longest of times you have constantly belittled me for no apparent reason 90% of the time. Why in any way shape or form would you expect respect from me in that situation? There are a lot worse things I could be doing towards you than doubting your ability to handle slays (I will touch up on this one as your OP talks about this), or re-adding you to the block list while calling you a moron in an attempt to cut your toxicity out of my play experience. Listen to what you truly say sometimes and if you call it all jokes (which is a poor excuse) then listen to how you say it.

As far as the level 5 goes, when I reported the person I explained in detail what he had done wrong, why it was against the rules, and that what he had done was a slayable offense. It was the map before the information provided in your report, and could easily be checked in logs. It was on de_wanda. I reported him for false kos for not being at the scene of the crime and for kosing off of location / model. At first, he called me spook, then after spook he decided to call my charple model a skeleton and was attempting to kos off of that. When I made the report, you belittled me for the amount of detail to inform the newer player why what he did was wrong. Nothing in the report was insulting or rude. I mentioned that we had 2 very new mem+ on (Terran and Edit) and yourself, and the level of detail would help to inform the player of his errors, rather than slapping a slay on that says "False kos", which would ultimately not get explained to him the reasoning behind it. You yourself clearly had not read the report as it was for false kos, but all you kept saying "2k if he rdmed you just say dude killed me unfairly, slay pls". Wasn't even close to the situation, and on top of that you still did nothing with the report. So yes, with someone who has 920 hours of TTT experience on FRG alone, I tend to know when more information needs to be provided with reports. As someone who has ~750 hours of administrative experience on my previous TTT community servers, I am also VERY familiar with how our current slay system works command wise, and how to prove claims via death scene, which death scene showed the guy being around a corner at the time of me killing the dude that the level 5 (death) claimed he saw me kill.

The point stands beebee. I never mean to insult or hurt you, but if you're spending the entirety of your time when we are both on belittling and insulting me, I'm sorry I called you a moron whilst blocking you because I did not want to deal with your insults any further. I removed you after 6+ months hoping you had changed for the better, but I was mistaken. When I have more time I'll watch your "evidence" video if need be, but I feel things have been adequately addressed here.

@2koreds when I was on my alt I only saw the black hole only once or twice and it was used on me both times. I can't do any staff action on my alt and the prop kill was purely accidental since props sometimes do just fly out of the stick into someone's face.

If you do have video proof on them harassing you with black holes go on ahead and post it. Harrassment won't be taken lightly
Find

(10-25-2018, 03:46 PM)2koreds Wrote:  I can give you date and time information because I have videos of ace and .Sokiri harassing me every 30 seconds with blackholes blatantly trying to get me to kill them as a result of it that same map and time, but admin on an alt watching this entire thing go down did nothing about it.

I believe I black holed you twice or three times in a single round and you called a kos on me, Noone killed me and I believe I could have killed you for calling a kos on me but I didn't and that's after the fact that you revenge rdm'd Ace.

If using a mechanic two or three times that still at this time does no damage on someone whos innocent is harassing then I don't know what this worlds come to.
I'm sorry if that upset you but you didn't mention anything in game other than calling a kos on me.
Find

(10-25-2018, 04:17 PM).Sokiri Wrote:  
(10-25-2018, 03:46 PM)2koreds Wrote:  I can give you date and time information because I have videos of ace and .Sokiri harassing me every 30 seconds with blackholes blatantly trying to get me to kill them as a result of it that same map and time, but admin on an alt watching this entire thing go down did nothing about it.

I believe I black holed you twice or three times in a single round and you called a kos on me, Noone killed me and I believe I could have killed you for calling a kos on me but I didn't and that's after the fact that you revenge rdm'd Ace.

If using a mechanic two or three times that still at this time does no damage on someone whos innocent is harassing then I don't know what this worlds come to.
I'm sorry if that upset you but you didn't mention anything in game other than calling a kos on me.

If I'm not wrong, 2kored did express how annoyed he was when he kept being black holed by Ace and you. You both had the full intention to get him to rdm you, which is considered karma baiting. While I don't agree with him "revenge rdming" if he did actually it (I was tabbed out at the time), it wasn't right to purposely taunt him into rdming either.
Find

i dont understand the constant playing of the victim card here. 2koreds i personally have nothing against you, but you never own up to doing anything wrong and just apologize. ive seen you do things first hand and never take any fault for it.

like in your previous post you apologized for calling beebee names then instantly take it back with a passive aggressive statement

can you sometimes accept that you might have done something remotely wrong and aplogize for it

(10-25-2018, 03:46 PM)2koreds Wrote:  I'm pretty positive this is false information as far as the report goes because there was no mem+ or higher on, so there was no report with it. You've also just admitted to prop killing and not handling staff duties, but whatever there. I can give you date and time information because I have videos of ace and .Sokiri harassing me every 30 seconds with blackholes blatantly trying to get me to kill them as a result of it that same map and time, but admin on an alt watching this entire thing go down did nothing about it. Also have chat logs from fellow members just telling me to report them for harassment on the forums. As far as the revenge rdm claim goes, I can safely guarantee this isn't the case simply because I wouldn't be dumb enough to do something like that. Most of you are probably eye-rolling, but with the amount of targeting I get in the community for not drinking the kool-aid, as this thread has shown, I would be relentlessly attacked, and the minimum punishment wouldn't apply and I am not oblivious to this. So again I say I can safely guarantee I would not revenge rdm which would likely result in a perm ban of myself. I mean hey look at first offense Piam, got a 3 month for it.

(10-25-2018, 05:01 PM)Vhoxel Wrote:  
(10-25-2018, 04:17 PM).Sokiri Wrote:  

If I'm not wrong, 2kored did express how annoyed he was when he kept being black holed by Ace and you. You both had the full intention to get him to rdm you, which is considered karma baiting. While I don't agree with him "revenge rdming" if he did actually it (I was tabbed out at the time), it wasn't right to purposely taunt him into rdming either.

I admit to blackholing 2koreds after the revenge rdm out of spite a couple times but knocked it off shortly after. I apologize for letting my anger get to me and allow me to be toxic in such a manner. This however does not change the fact that you blew off the revenge rdm because "that isn't something I would do". You're right in the fact that no report was made because there were no member+s on.
Find

(10-25-2018, 03:46 PM)2koreds Wrote:  [...] but you are constantly a prick on ttt. You go around calling anyone and everyone retarded or much worse, and you are in the position of member+. [...] but for the longest of times you have constantly belittled me for no apparent reason 90% of the time.

First and above all else. I make a true effort to never play with you. I can count the amount of times we've played together after your toxic ban on one hand. You have shown that you don't know anything about me on the Aezurth discussion saying that I contently use ice for shits-and-giggles. When I have only ever owned one ice trait, being a Jolly AK. Which, in my eyes, shows me your words hold very little water.

I don't want to talk to you, I have very little reason to talk to you. Through out those two maps, I was mainly talking to Terran, Edit, Shoomez, and later Siglings. That being said, if I was egging you on, insulting you, and/or provoking you. Wouldn't the the other three member+ say that I was doing that from the start? Tarren is standing at a neurtal stance and would have stated that I was being horrible to you. @Terran, feel free to leave a comment saying that I was insulting 2Koreds. I respect that you're at a neutral stance and I won't have any harsh feeling towards you. As Edit and I were telling you to leave Death alone, I'm sure they would tell me to leave you alone if what you said is true. Also, you said one time you record most of the time. If you saw me on and I was toxic to you and you alone, that would be harassment and pretty damning if you have evidence of it. If you have it, please show it.

Even though this was said while and after you tbagging me, I will apologize for saying that "You were reformed" in a sarcastic tone. Also for saying "I'm glad I -1 you."

Btw, the video is the whole round and you didn't really speak until your innocents was questioned.

(10-25-2018, 03:46 PM)2koreds Wrote:  I never mean to insult or hurt you, [...]
I don't know about that, the way you reposition yourself to be over my body. While adding synchronized swaying while tbagging says otherwise. Also, others say you lie and weave your way out of situations/slays.

(10-25-2018, 03:46 PM)2koreds Wrote:  When I made the report, you belittled me for the amount of detail to inform the newer player why what he did was wrong.
This was after we, the member+, told him he can't do that. Then you sent to report. After the map change, he said that skeleton was a T. Sure didn't sound like a kos to me. After that round, you were being a straight asshole with a brand new person, who looked like was learning the rules. It got to the point Edit and I vocally said stop doing that and lay off him. This was also infront of 3-4 member+.
Now I know what you think belittling is, "This is a huge ass report, I'd expect this on the forums." I know I said this cause I'm sure the guy didn't know there was more than what can be seen without scrolling, which you had to scroll more than a fair bit to get to the bottom.

If he is willing to be this rude and ridicule members, what does he say towards nonmembers or newbies when they're alone?
Find