Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Didn't receive coins for items sold on marketplace

I donated $10 and bought 16 runes of looting, of which I put on the marketplace for 3,799 each. I was paid for three to four of them, but I sold 15 evidently. I recieved

You have acquired Coins(3,495)

On 3-4 occasions, but the rest disappeared from the marketplace.

However, it shows THEFINALRICK buying a lot of them, but I didn't receive the coins.

Find

(10-24-2018, 08:41 PM)THEFINALRICK Wrote:  scammr get scammed
Any reason why you bought them one at a time instead of all at once? I don't know of any other reason why I wouldn't receive my coins for them.
Find

pay to win
scummr
Find

(10-24-2018, 08:44 PM)THEFINALRICK Wrote:  it was glitching so i could only buy them in quantities of one, tried to buy all of them but it would only buy one when i bought off the forums, and didn't even let me buy on in game market.
kept getting server error on frg website when buying one each time so i bought them in intervals of thirty seconds
Weird, that must have been what caused it. Did you receive all of the runes, or just some of them? It should have been about 15 I believe?
Find

Did both of you guys at least go on ttt or lobby?

Because I had a problem to where someone would buy one of my items and I didn't get the money until the player who bought it, got on ttt or lobby.
Find

(10-24-2018, 08:51 PM)Shadow_man43 Wrote:  Did both of you guys at least go on ttt or lobby?

Because I had a problem to where someone would buy one of my items and I didn't get the money until the player who bought it, got on ttt or lobby.
I was on TTT as they sold, and even after map change didn't get the proper pay
Find

This is a part of a bug I found and have been trying to fix with brass. It's tough to crack. The marketplace on forums can be very buggy when spammed.
Find

This has happened to me a few times recently where i havent recieved my pay, i havent reported it cause i assumed i was just crazy but it does seem to be happening
Find

(10-24-2018, 10:38 PM)wind Wrote:  This has happened to me a few times recently where i havent recieved my pay, i havent reported it cause i assumed i was just crazy but it does seem to be happening
Yeah, if I had sold all of the runes and got the coins for them, I should have obtained over 55k coins, but I went from about 25k to 36k or something (not 100% sure there tbh, but it wasn't much)

Also, TheFinalRick offered to give me all of the Fortune Runes back, but then the situation is still messed up. I assume the best situation is if I could just get refunded and the problem fixed, but, thank you to him for the offer.
Find

Just sold like 18 and got all the cash for this batch, still nothing from the original ones though.
Find