Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm kind of an asshole

Brass I love to see what you've done with the server (and by the looks of it I'd say you're a front end dev). I offered help 3 years ago and I had no experience. While my experience might be relevant now, it wasn't then, and regardless of my status as a founder I don't deserve to be a member+. I was fucking around with permissions and caused someone to log off (although it was not my intention... it was a joke). If you need to remove my status, do so. If not, I don't mean to discourage players from playing on one of the best gmod servers (in my opinion) out there.

-Crypt1c
Find

what?
Find

You didnt cause him to log off my dude, the server froze. Just dont abuse your powers again, slay for reports my dude. otherwise just chill out and enjoy the game for what it is
Find

legit who kapa

Honest mistakes happen, it's not like you were intentionally abusing your powers to get the guy to leave so there's no reason for you to lose +member

You even had enough sensibility to realize you probably did something bad and apologize for it which is what I'd consider more respectful and deserving of the position than some people who rank even higher

Welcome back dude
Find

Yeah I was pretty hammered last night. I vaguely remember making this post. Good to see you're still around Kuro!
Find