Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vhoxel member+ app

Steam Name(Current): Spooky Monster Myrrh

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Oui, dow ball is op

Why would you like to be promoted?: I'm mostly around very early in the morning since my college schedule is and one thing I've always noticed is that there's never any staff or member+ on, which leads to people, or at least new players, care less about not blasting people when they feel like it. By getting member+, I'll be able to help out the server more actively when no one else is able to do anything.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I am on almost every day to play and have good knowledge of the rules. While it is true that I slip up occasionally, it rarely happens and I mostly try to fix my wrong doings. I am a very patient man when it comes to dealing with reports and feel that I'm ready to get member+. I know how hard it is to prove that it's hard to prove that you're ready to be handed power but please give me a shot at it.

Do you have any administrative experience: Nope

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes

(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Ever since I got denied, I've toned down on the propkilling and love tapping a lot unless it's people that are completely ok with me messing with them. I know my carefree attitude makes it seems like I give no shit about rules and stuff, but I do abide to them and help clear out misunderstandings whenever I can. I don't have any problems with anyone in the server and will never go out my way to "hate" people because we've had some beef in the past. Sure I'll get annoyed sometimes but it never ends up turning into some kind of grudge.

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob