Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Change) Kraken's Enraged eye drop

I'm consistently hitting top dps on both overall and eyes most of the time with just an average heroic galil. Unless I get hit by a rock I almost never die during the kraken fight because I understand how to dodge all of his attacks. I'm using this.

Overall I believe the kraken is fine although I do believe the second eye drop chance needs to be buffed as none have dropped as of yet.
Find

I understand this viewpoint and it normally is basically the same players who get it, except sometimes its not. it's not hard to get in top 6 or even top place, but I feel like the one thing that is annoying is when you die right before kraken goes down and you miss that entire chance to shoot the eyes and basically nullifies your chance of getting that top damage. It can just be annoying. I feel like a decent change could be that anyone who deals damage to eyes should have a chance to get the eye, depending on how much damage you do to them, with it still being a very low chance. (still 100% for top damage) I don't feel like this would hurt as people who consistently deal big damage would get eyes just as often but there would occasionally be the enraged eye drop for people who are middle of the pack, or just die at the wrong time.

But then again I understand the competitiveness aspect of it and if you die at the wrong time, oh well you'll get another chance. Just a possible change
Find