Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A way to color purchasable coin shop models.

Item Name: Rune of Color
Rarity: N/A
Model: Just your standard rune but with a little bit more color.
Price: 50 rubies

I mainly would like an option to change the color of models that don't have a randomized color such as most of the pointshop models that you can just buy for coins. It could be like a randomize option or it could allow us to change the color of it manually with RGB values. One thing worth noting is I don't believe this should allow you to recolor models that drop from crates such as the Anon model but there could always be a rarer/more expensive maybe even dropable rune that could randomize the color of said models so it doesn't take away the rarity from some of the more desirable colors. I understand some models can't be colored such as Hostage 01, Scar and Grim but you could avoid the issue by maybe having a preview of what the model could look like after the rune has been applied.

Make it tradeable, so folks who don't have a lot of cash could still get it from lazy bastards.
Find

(10-16-2018, 06:14 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Make it tradeable, so folks who don't have a lot of cash could still get it from lazy bastards.

Good idea, I fully support it being tradeable! I didn't really think about trading when I made this post.
Find

Nice little simple and good idea.
Find