Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Worm Queen Bug

Howdy all,

I don't have any evidence of this but lately when doing worm queen when she pits the green infection balls at you they will get stuck to your model kinda like a cosmetic (even if they dont even get remotely close to hitting you). They deal no damage, but you basically wear the ball until it disappears. The reason this is a problem is because it blocks ALL bullets so you are unable to shoot wq when this happens.

Anyone else having this happen? Only just started happening today but I've had it happen 5 fights in a row consistently
Find

It happens to me all the time when I bring flereous, did you bring one too?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

yes worm queen is a bug

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-02-2018, 10:51 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  It happens to me all the time when I bring flereous, did you bring one too?

I always use flereous for it, but its never happened before. Weird.

And by always use it I mean i have it equipped but I never wield it. The balls go away after the normal time they would on the ground, but it makes the fight damn near impossible because the next time he shoots them they just re-attach. Hasn't happened to me again since I made this report, but definitely a weird one
Find

Unpoke a worm is not a bug u braindawg