Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove map challenges

Bump, map challenges are really terrible and mind numbing and skill less. They need a change.

How about removing them from easy scrolls? Make them little less of a pain in the ass.

could just make it so you could do multiple chals at once, or have it so the map challenge stage is a optional to skip one stage. Ex at the bottom it would say a map and it would stay there throughout the challenge as a optional challenge
it is kinda fun having maps and i would hate for them to be removed entirely, but they can take days..
Find

Sorry, it isnt going to be changed. Recoding it so you could have multiple challaneges at once would require almost an entire recoding of the current system, it isnt worth it nor will i be removing them anytime soon.
Find

(11-11-2018, 12:25 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  Sorry, it isnt going to be changed. Recoding it so you could have multiple challaneges at once would require almost an entire recoding of the current system, it isnt worth it nor will i be removing them anytime soon.

that's good. it isn't hard to complete a map challenge just takes time like other challenges.