Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some items shouldn't be usable pre-round

I would suggest nerfing how long the tracking kunais stay tracked. However, I suggest making a different post for that.
Find

(09-19-2018, 10:25 PM)gardenGnostic Wrote:  I would suggest nerfing how long the tracking kunais stay tracked. However, I suggest making a different post for that.

Kunais are garbage, you don't play the game. Don't suggest things.
Find

(09-19-2018, 10:25 PM)gardenGnostic Wrote:  I would suggest nerfing how long the tracking kunais stay tracked. However, I suggest making a different post for that.

The thread is for some items that shouldn't be able to be used pre-round, and I'd say that by-passing the damage you would receive/deal during a round to apply the tracking very much pertains to that.
Find

While we are talking about kunais can we give them a maximum curve, I have stood behind walls to watch the kunai go through a door and 90* instantly rotate and jam into my face.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Bow aoe
Find

hey guys lets nerf kunais XD

please dont theyre some of the most fun i have when i get on to play /because/ they suck so much. any more nerfs will make them completely unusable
but i do get the argument to stop the pre-round tracking, though i think it should just be something staff should be allowed to moderate giving it's something you can keep track of. personally i like preround tracking kuro every blue moon cause he made me upset when i get a headshot hitbox or something dumb. yanno how it is, charples and all
When a dragon round begins.

Find