Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

2koreds - Membership Application

From the time since I've started playing, I haven't personally had any squabbles with you, how you used to act shouldn't reflect on you now imo. +1
Find

+1 | I haven't been on in a while (except for a few of days) but I haven't known him to be toxic, and he's seems to be a pretty good guy from the times i have played with him. There is evidence against him, but I honetly think he has improved, and, as Alex Summers said, he can always be demoted if he proves to be toxic.|
Find

I dont wanna go too much into this since a) i dont even know why im on the forums and b) i really need to be doing other things, but hopefully that at least shows how much made me want to reply to this thread

first of all ill start with giving a +1 just because i dont want people reading this who are so biased as soon as they see that im supporting 2k they go to find stuff i would have written before my stated +1 and create a disposition with it. I dont really care what people with that heavy of a burden have to say, althought im not saying their -1's should be ignored, as they are still part of the community.

But, my point here is that 2k has made a lot of improvements. I'm not gonna lie when i say i didnt really like 2k all that much when he first came around, and i definitely (though i do always put effort into seeing that i dont speak through bias) have had times where i've spoke against him out of my best intention, you would be perhaps ill-regarded if you were to assume that the changes he has made are insignificant or unworthy of accepting praise.
And to me, that degree of such change is worth him finally getting member.
Now I do need to say that it is not the amount of change that would allow him to finally get member in this case, but rather that it is (in my opinion) that keeping in mind how long he's stuck around with so many people always on his back, how much he's done, and honestly given how his state of mind used to be (and still kind of is) yet still how much care he himself has put into the server is what should be taken into consideration here.

I dont want to get into what should change, because I want my post to specifically focus on the good things ive been seeing over time.
I really want to see him get member, but that doesnt mean staff should take an eye off him.

...both eyes off him, like buy gorrila glue from home depot and cement your eyes onto him.
+1
When a dragon round begins.

(09-21-2018, 10:13 PM)2koreds Wrote:  . . . There are certain people with whom I have provided video evidence to unpoke about excessively toxic behavior and harrassing me in general previously(Keep in mind I am recording 95% of the time I am playing on Garrys Mod via Shadowplay). As a result of their behavior towards myself I leave them blocked, and when rdm happens I just don't forgive because that person has harassed me previously or is generally unkind, and has made my experience on FRG unenjoyable and honestly horrible overall as result.
These people also most likely have either been antagonized by you at some point in time, harassed by you at some point in time, or have had to deal with your toxic behavior before and are reacting the same way to you as you once treated them.
(09-21-2018, 10:13 PM)2koreds Wrote:  I absolutely understand where you're coming from and I do agree with you, this isn't fully the appropriate behavior on my part, but when I provide solid evidence of certain players telling me to kill myself IRL or saying things equally as bad and meaning it with full intent and not as a joke, I won't forgive them or unblock them. I have tried unblocking some players, and their behavior has not changed towards me even though I do not interract with them. I have actually just before this application purged my block list and haven't had to re-add anyone to it yet. I have since then been on the receiving end of some pretty offensive insults, but am trying to give these people a chance even though they're showing their true colors still.
These are colors that you caused by yourself for the most part you can't just expect the toxicity you pulled in the past is just going to vanish and the people who experienced that toxicity to just forget it. Its up to you to either try to change their opinion with (at times) hard work or to just ignore them and the origin of this issue. Your insistence that you understand where we are coming from and then refer to others responses to you as "True Colors" is conflicting depending on the person (I am not going to lie here I am toxic to everyone its a miracle I even got member).
(09-21-2018, 10:13 PM)2koreds Wrote:  A lot of the people who are leaving the -1's are the same people as before, and like I mentioned they either haven't played with me in a very long time or I've had them blocked and simply don't interact with them for fear of being insulted and belittled again. If you are one of these people and you are unblocked try interacting with me like a normal human being next time you see me on, I'm sure you'll be surprised at the response/behavior. I am absolutely working hard to change the views people have of me and the behavior I use while on FRG, but if someone is constantly belittling you, insulting you, or making your experience miserable, can you really blame someone for having a chip on their shoulder against them? I've cleaned up my block list in order to try and give some of the people I am referring to an additional chance, and many of them are people who have left -1's on this application. I implore those of you within whom I am referring to give me another chance as I am doing for you, and keep in mind the language conveyed if we do interract. That is all. Smile
I believe there is an adage that goes "you reap what you sow." this sums up everything you have been complaining about, you caused the problems you are now dealing with as the older players that have had to deal with the toxic side of you straight up dislike you and are going to be toxic towards you. If you want those -1's to turn to either +0 or +1's you actually need to convince people who you have either wronged or been toxic to in the past that you have changed and from the little I have seen of you since I rejoined its been mostly you ignore the people that you have done such things to as they respond in kind. For as much as I dislike the bible I think a line from it sums up how you should be dealing with this issue Luke 6:31 "Do to others as you would have them do to you."
Find

You've come a long way since the first time you applied. I believe you've come to the point where I can comfortably give you a chance. Please still take the feedback to heart however and continue improving.

Approved.

- That Thrakos Noob