Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Watchman (Rifle)

So I realized I misread the suggestion. I thought the gun would do half damage up close and 150% at a distance. Named the Watchman, it makes sense.

I didn't realize that Terran made it so the GUN makes YOU take reduced damage and so I'll have to reaffirm my statement.

A -75% deploy speed is more than enough to balance this, put it through Brass
Find

(09-19-2018, 09:20 PM)Kuro Wrote:  So I realized I misread the suggestion. I thought the gun would do half damage up close and 150% at a distance. Named the Watchman, it makes sense.

I didn't realize that Terran made it so the GUN makes YOU take reduced damage and so I'll have to reaffirm my statement.

A -75% deploy speed is more than enough to balance this, put it through Brass

Yet again, Why would you ever put it away? Just hitting the deploy speed harder won't stop you from being a tank. If it was put in with all stats as is and 75% reduced deploy speed it would need a nerf before the second one ever dropped.
Find

(09-19-2018, 09:26 PM)gardenGnostic Wrote:  Yet again, Why would you ever put it away? Just hitting the deploy speed harder won't stop you from being a tank. If it was put in with all stats as is and 75% reduced deploy speed it would need a nerf before the second one ever dropped.