Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More maps to vote on with at least 1 old school map

The amount of times I see stargate and riverside on the mapvote is baffling compared to maps like 67th, crummy, dolls, traitor motel, etc. Let us choose from 6 maps instead of 4 or guarantee an old school map on the vote.

Please do this.
Like i do love the new maps at times and stuff, always fun to do new stuff. But i miss the old school maps that are meta, some people hate them because of how much they play them, but on this server i never get to play them in the first place Sad((((
Find

+1 The amount of times I've seen the same maps in the vote is ridiculous, or we get 4 terrible maps that we have to decide which one sucks the least. I've seen people with a map challenge that they have to wait weeks at a time just to get the map in the vote. I think we need to have the map vote have up to 6-8 maps and a option to replay the map so if there are no good maps then we don't have to sit through a terrible map just because we had no other choice.

+1 It is awful that you get 4 awful maps in the same vote, and on top of that, i've had to wait a week to get on a challenge map twice now. It would be better if we had more maps in the vote, or had a 5th option to refresh the map list and, once refreshed once, the last option would be a random map.
Find

Yeah I have no idea why the map vote shrank to 4 choices. It used to be 10 I believe. 6 would be good.
Find

The map vote system works by generating a random 'cycle' of maps to go through. That means just about every map on the cycle has to be played in order to generate a new cycle. Challenge scrolls sort of screwed this up because they have a chance to insert their required maps, regardless of the cycle state.

It's how the issue of unplayed maps was resolved, and why dolls and other popular maps aren't voted for 24/7.

(infact, this system was made because of community complaints, complaining about the same maps being played over and over lol)

If you don't like maps, I can easily remove them. That other 'bad map' thread posted was good, I actually removed a few of them. Keep suggesting maps to be removed and I will do it if enough people want them removed.