Survive
Asylum
Bloodwynd
Castle
Santa
Lyrus
Worm Queen
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What event(s) do you like

(09-16-2018, 04:37 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I enjoy every event in it's own way.

That being said the one I like the "least" would have to be bloodwynd because the fight is super mindnumbing when you have to kite around the same way every time and keep shooting until he dies

The attacks are also really lame when you realize he's been trying to melee you the same way for 2 minutes straight and keeps missing

welcome to nob boss code
Find

WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT LIKES SURVIVE
Find

(09-16-2018, 12:14 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT LIKES SURVIVE

I love survive but it just takes way too much time so I don't do it anymore really. I think with some changes it could be great again. What if instead of waves getting longer and longer with more zombies, the zombies got faster and faster? This would cut down on how long it takes. Also a couple more new toys in the mystery box would make it fun again.
Find

(09-16-2018, 07:12 AM)nice_the_bear Wrote:  grims and survive
Find

(09-16-2018, 01:50 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(09-16-2018, 12:14 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT LIKES SURVIVE

I love survive but it just takes way too much time so I don't do it anymore really. I think with some changes it could be great again. What if instead of waves getting longer and longer with more zombies, the zombies got faster and faster? This would cut down on how long it takes. Also a couple more new toys in the mystery box would make it fun again.

I can't really do anything that speeds up the round state. All of the current records would have to be wiped, records people spent a lot of time achieving. That's the only way to keep it fair.
Find

Imo survive almost needs a goal, more so than the staffs. Like how in cod zombies the map will have some sort of miniquest. (Could be entirely optional to do, but it would end the run with a special boss)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(09-17-2018, 01:25 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  Imo survive almost needs a goal, more so than the staffs. Like how in cod zombies the map will have some sort of miniquest. (Could be entirely optional to do, but it would end the run with a special boss)

That's not a bad idea. The goal could make it more like a 'start to finish' event. With the option to do it that way, while keeping the normal 'records' untouched, and still available to do by skipping said 'quest'.

Maybe have a completion time record and a survival time record?
Find

I'd say I like all but survival and I love me a good Grimz run.
Find

I liked playing the events, but I don't like grinding them. I don't like the idea that the events are just "loot grinds" people do 1-2x daily. That's not enjoying them, its just a waste of time. I'd rather see people play on TTT rather than the lobby having a higher population than our TTT server.
Find