Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Mini-Uzi

Hello mini uzi is supposed to be close range if mac10 is. Also where is our mp5 love brass
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(10-02-2018, 05:51 PM)Brassx Wrote:  More DPS = faster time to kill on average. I'm not sure where you got your math for the firerate. But it's wrong.

Base Firerate of Mini-uzi: 0.075. Body shot damage = 14.
Base Firerate of MAC-10:0.065, Body shot damage = 12.

UZI: 8 (shots to deal 100 damage) x 0.075 = 0.6 (Actually deals 114 damage)
MAC:9 (shot to deal 100 damage) x 0.065 = 0.585. (Actually deals 108 damage)
FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO GET THE FIRERATE ON MY OWN :''(
I TRIED DAMN IT :'''(

(10-02-2018, 05:51 PM)Brassx Wrote:  125hp / 14 body shot damage = 9 shots to kill with the UZI.
125hp / 12 body shot damage = 11 shots to kill.

So that means the UZI is now better..
10 x 0.075 = 0.675
11 x 0.065 = 0.715

Yes, but who has 125 Vitality? it is more fair to do 120, since that is the average.
120hp / 14 = 9 Bodyshot
120hp / 12 = 10 Bodyshot
Mini 9*0.075=0.68
Mac 10*0.065=0.65

Anything more then the average vitality crystal, the Mini-Uzi will do slightly better.
Body Armor

14*.67=9.38=11 Bodyshots
12*.67=8.04=13 Bodyshots

11*.075=.83
13*.065=.85

Anything with bodyarmor or over average vitality, the Mini-Uzi is slightly better at body.
While the Mac10 is 100% dominate with headshot and can't be compared with the Mini-Uzi.

Does +2 bodyshot and 5% mobility compare to +6 headshot, larger clip, slightly faster firerate, and monstrous 200% deploy speed?

P.S. What is the reload speed of both. I'm sure I was wrong too.
Find

go back to a simpler time, where damage falloff didn't exist :^)
Find

(10-03-2018, 01:27 PM)Vhoxel Wrote:  go back to a simpler time, where damage falloff didn't exist :^)

It always existed in TTT. It's built right in to the MAC10 and shotgun for headshots.
Find

I think the biggest issue(s) between the two personally is
Kcat uses mac10's, not mini-uzi's///mac10's are super accurate, mini-uzi's have shotgun spread (you decide which really is the primary issue here, kcat or the accuracy)

I dont believe the damage increase is worth the trade-off for accuracy in the mini-uzi's regard. The reason the bad list was so good is cause with both ice and a total of like what, 40 bullets the accuracy wasnt really an issue since the target either couldnt move or wasnt able to deal with your 40-pellet shotgun.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(10-04-2018, 03:59 AM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  I think the biggest issue(s) between the two personally is
Kcat uses mac10's, not mini-uzi's///mac10's are super accurate, mini-uzi's have shotgun spread (you decide which really is the primary issue here, kcat or the accuracy)

I dont believe the damage increase is worth the trade-off for accuracy in the mini-uzi's regard. The reason the bad list was so good is cause with both ice and a total of like what, 40 bullets the accuracy wasnt really an issue since the target either couldnt move or wasnt able to deal with your 40-pellet shotgun.

???

MAC10 Base accuracy:
SWEP.Primary.Cone = 0.03

MINI UZI:
SWEP.Primary.Cone = 0.0325

Shotgun:
SWEP.Primary.Cone = 0.0898

I like how majority of the complaints about mini-uzi are wrong. Guys just face it, you just suck and need to stop blaming the gun lmao.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Bump? Smile

Basically, after the Discord discussion it came to this; that the Mini-Uzi has better damage, but the Mac10 has higher headshot damage and accuracy (at least less spread//etc)

So the proposed change is to keep the Uzi different from the Mac while making it a bit more useful. This would be done by furtheri reducing its HS damage while increasing damage and accuracy. (Think: a dealmaker done right)
It might take a bit of error to get it right but I think this might be the way to give the miniuzi a nice home in TTT, other than Beebee’s inventory.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(12-23-2018, 06:28 PM)Fancy Jolly Typh Wrote:  Bump? Smile

Basically, after the Discord discussion it came to this; that the Mini-Uzi has better damage, but the Mac10 has higher headshot damage and accuracy (at least less spread//etc)

So the proposed change is to keep the Uzi different from the Mac while making it a bit more useful. This would be done by furtheri reducing its HS damage while increasing damage and accuracy. (Think: a dealmaker done right)
It might take a bit of error to get it right but I think this might be the way to give the miniuzi a nice home in TTT, other than Beebee’s inventory.
You just want it buffed cause you have one -1 kid
Find