Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MicroBoss multiple attempted rdms

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): MicroBoss

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:78390962

Map the event happened on: blockcity and island17

Date of event: 31st august 10:10-10:40PM EST

What Happened?: Shoots me multiple time and attempted RDMs for no reason at all. It was bearable at first but now its just annoying

Witnesses: No one.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1499624449

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1499624398

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1499624371

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1499624371

Four separate instances, all in the logs, I think this is a clear cut case. I'd say temp ban but I have no real power
Find

Shot logs would be better
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

DoctorRat is a member+ that could've handled reports. Should've made reports on him for the damage.

This is basically like not reporting someone on purpose just to get them in trouble if this is the case. Also, any of these cases could've just been you guys t-baiting, although with micro, I kind of doubt it.
Find

I mostly forgave him at the start but then he kept on going even after I asked him to stop. The only report I did was ignored.
Find

You only kept one report and other times you didnt try to report. and another thing is you used the Extinct CCD to Karma Bait ALOT of people and for some of thoses "Rdm" i shot/kill because you iced a group "i was in the group"
Find

Looks more like both of you were messing around and it ended with someone butthurt.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

the only time I actually used ice was in the round I was a detective, and then again, you purposely ran into it as you were initially out of range. The other rounds, I was in snowman form without ever using the freeze.

The round where I was in the middle of killing victorino, you shot me for "Head glitching", not got freezing.

And again, I've told you to stop doing these things before actually doing a report as I didn't really care initially and told you to stop. You responding with "these are just coincidences" and kept on going.
Find

(09-01-2018, 02:43 AM)Vhoxel Wrote:  What Happened?: Shoots me multiple time and attempted RDMs for no reason at all.

(09-01-2018, 04:31 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Another thing is you used the Extinct CCD to Karma Bait ALOT of people and for some of thoses "Rdm" i shot/kill because you iced a group "i was in the group"

I'm sure the first time was a friend rdm. But after you told him to stop, he was shooting you because of the damn snowman. You use the snowman too much to know that you'll get killed for using it. If it was true RDM you should have reported over and over.

Find

The first step to handling RDM like this is to use the ingame report system. If you continuously forgive them, you can'treally re-report them later. Those incidents have been basically nullified under the pretense of them being forgiven by you.
If you start to not forgive it and want action taken, keep the report and allow the +Member (or above) to handle it.
If +Members (or above) do not take action on your report, don't be afraid to keep asking them to. if they don't take action you agree with, you may ask them for an explanation, but understand what they say goes unless a higher rank is on.
Reports are fairly easy to miss with its tiny notification, especially when you're immersed in the game. Nobody should get upset that you're reminding them so long as you do so respectfully and calmly.

With that being said, this getting out of hand to the point a forum report was needed falls on all three of ya (doctorRat included, to the least extent). Micro, you do need to tone down the RDMing, even somebody talking to me about this report mentioned you "only" mass RDM on TTT2, which is unacceptable.

I don't think anything more has to be done here, closed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find