Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Am I the Only One?

Personally, I kind of dislike the biohazard ball. I love the idea of it. Throwing it into a room and having an AOE that turns people into zombies. Love that part. The problem, for me, comes with the fact that getting touched ONCE by a zombie infects you as well. On small or narrow maps this T weapon makes it pretty easy to win. You can literally throw the item and then die and let your zombies do the work for you. (Provided you infect more than 1 person.) IDK if I'm the only person that dislikes this so I'm just posting this thread to see what you guys think. Let me know in the comments.

P.S. If there are many of you that feel the same way I do, here is a suggestion. What if, instead of being infected after you are touched, zombies can't infect others at all? Instead they do more damage (30 maybe?) and their goal is just to kill. This would make the item need a bit more thought before just throwing it. You'd want to make sure you infect 3+ and it would still be fun for the zombies to come back to life after dying as an inno.
Find

I mean, if people could only get infected when below, say, 40% health that wouldn't be terrible. Increase zombie's attack speed and damage slightly, or just remove the infection-by-zombie and make them stronger.
Find

I can see your point but nothing's more fun than watching somebody get swarmed by an entire server of zombies. I wouldn't be opposed to bio-ball zombies behaving a little differently (better) than Necromancer zombies, since necromancer zombies are more covert & have revive benefit whereas bioball is high risk high reward.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Shouldn’t we just give them 2 attacks? One that does like 20 dmg per hit (a strike probably) and hits pretty often and then another that infects (a bite probably) that’s on a cool down/ punishes you for missing it like falling or something. I think that’d be pretty cool

P.S. I also like the idea that you can’t be infected at full health. That’s just a feels bad as you round a corner, get 1 punched, the zombie just darts, and you’re left feeling like “well shit”

Just make it so you cant suicide while infected and imo the item will fix itself. Too many people are dickheads about being infected.

Cause I mean it forces the credit the t used to get wasted.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

There's a setting I can change to determine the infection rate upon hit. That could help, so instead of a 100% rate, it could be something like 10% chance.

Could you make it psuedo chances? More hp the victim is missing makes it easier to infect as a zombie? Maybe necromancer reviving an infection ball zombie makes it a stronger zombie.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Maybe if there was a way to make it where the zombie needs to kill the person for them to be resurrected as a zombie? but increase the amount of damage they do to like 30 or something? IDK if that would work just an idea
Find

I like Taylor's idea. Increase the left click attack damage, but no infection chance. Add a lunging grab that can awkwardly miss, incapacitating the zombie for a bit somehow that will infect if landed, perhaps only if the person has been damaged.
Find