Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ALL INFO INSIDE

boo fuckin hoo

please excuse my nonsensical banter
Find

(08-27-2018, 08:41 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  I'd like to point out, out of 24k crates, not a single godlike rolled that I have aimed to roll. I already knew chances were yucky but when I am the control group for bad rng without the title, yikes.

You can keep being salty about my salt, I'm justified in not appreciating watching others roll godlikes like I roll commons.

Didn't you roll 3 sagacious hilts?

.... And you're complaining? That's much rarer than most godlikes.

...And they're nearly worth Frost/Ferno each.

(08-27-2018, 09:01 PM)taylorsdragons Wrote:  Why can’t we be supportive of this mans current situation? I get it seems like he’s just throwing a temper tantrum but come on guys. We don’t need to be rude, we done need to tell him to suck it up. Just understand that he cares enough about this community and cares enough about us to let us know he’s taking a break. Cut the guy some slack and just wish him good luck finding happiness elsewhere when he’s not finding it here. Life isn’t a easy and we don’t need to make it harder so Kheyre, if you read this, I get you man. Take the break ou need and take it well. I’ll be waiting for your return Smile

Look, I get you're trying to be positive. But this is the exact mentality of parents who let their kids become spoiled brats.
Find

What’s going on here? Did he roll good thing and just didn’t get what he wanted or did he actually get cucked?

Cause as you know I haven’t been on in a while so I’m just trying to put in my 2 cents :/

If he actually got cucked I stick by my standing but otherwise I should probs just leave :/
Find

(08-27-2018, 09:08 PM)taylorsdragons Wrote:  What’s going on here? Did he roll good thing and just didn’t get what he wanted or did he actually get cucked?

Cause as you know I haven’t been on in a while so I’m just trying to put in my 2 cents :/

If he actually got cucked I stick by my standing but otherwise I should probs just leave :/

He's rolling stuff but it's not what he wants. But whiny baby Bathy has to cwry he didn't get all the shiny new toys.
Find

See, it makes more sense now why you’re all treating him this way :/ My deepest apologies for my misinterpretation of events and I shall bid this post adieu as I take myself out with shame :[
Find

I have 3 untradeable godlikes, I have majority of my crates rolled not even record a drop due to being under rare rarity. Just because i get 1 good item doesnt mean rolling 400+ "rigged" crates and struggling to get even legendaries is unable to be a downer

Edit: also dont mistake my 3 sagacious hilts as me going away over them, I rolled for a frost for minimum of 4.5k crates, I nearly mastered it before a single one dropped. I'm happy I got them but literally everything else is a wtf rng moment.

You guys can get on my case when you break brass's drop system like I have. (Failing 100% suffix rolls, dropping stackable items that shouldnt ever happen.)

You guys need to stop being so toxic and learn empathy js.
(Prime example is people ganging up on someone over their once off rng)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(08-27-2018, 09:25 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  I have 3 untradeable godlikes, I have majority of my crates rolled not even record a drop due to being under rare rarity. Just because i get 1 good item doesnt mean rolling 400+ "rigged" crates and struggling to get even legendaries is unable to be a downer

Edit: also dont mistake my 3 sagacious hilts as me going away over them, I rolled for a frost for minimum of 4.5k crates, I nearly mastered it before a single one dropped. I'm happy I got them but literally everything else is a wtf rng moment.

You guys can get on my case when you break brass's drop system like I have. (Failing 100% suffix rolls, dropping stackable items that shouldnt ever happen.)

You guys need to stop being so toxic and learn empathy js.
(Prime example is people ganging up on someone over their once off rng)

so you got it under half the drop rate?

yeah fuck you. You have zero reason to complain.
Find

Yeah no jerk, I totally deserve bad rng on EVERYTHING ELSE in frg and out of it due to those hilts. I see what you mean.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Yikes
Find