Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The evidence

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):FreeBirdd

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:84060759

Map the event happened on: ttt_harbor

Date of event: 8/20/2018

What Happened?: Mass rdm on multiple occasions. EXTREMELY likely he has aimbot based on how he aims and gets a headshot 99% of the time. He always knows who the traitor is every time.

Witnesses: Lieutenant Crombley, Ranger, Jadeblade57

Evidence:
Here it is. Im pretty sure there are more logs but I really wanted to show the evidence.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Good evidence, but next time try to screencap as much of the logs as you can, to show what happened before. I.E maybe the guy was shot by the person he shot?
Find

Yeah I see what you mean Terran
Find

i would suggest a full screenshot of the entire log. something could have happened before that lead up to the incident that i wont be able to see since the full logs arent shown. also i cant do anything if a steam ID wasnt acquired and also there is a formatting to reports and you have to format it correct for me to be to fully understand the situation.

template can be found here.

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=220

it is the first post in complaints at the very top if link doesnt work.
Find

In the future, try to capture all previous damage logs so we can make sure they were the aggressor of the RDM and there were no misconceptions with it.
Since these are all within seconds of the round starting, it's pretty clear to see this was a case of RDM and they've been perma-banned.

Thanks for the report. Closed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find