Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

make grav/jump work in synergiser

Please make jump crystal + gravity crystal work... Just... please. I wanna be able to hop to the moon and just go over people.

When I first got it I tried it and it didn't do anything special, so, yeah, that was a bit disappointing.
Find

= inno moon boots???

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

DOUBLE MOON BOOTS ON DET WHEN

Edit: Jump/grav should allow lowgrav and allow you to double jump instead.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

i think thry should get reworked when combined so that they dont act like moon boots but just work as like a double jump or a slightly high jump.
Find

I personally think either we need a new item to fit our idea garrus, or for the synergizer to get a rework.
2 crystals together should introduce some sort of gimmick between the 2.

Recoil/reload could be left alone due to its increased advantages though.

But majority of crystals are left unloved with recoil/reload/dimension/vitality being meta.

We also could introduce an item that will merge 2 crystals forever, (ancient gemstone sequel, Polished gemstone - prim rarity)
Double jump via grav/jump = AirStep Gem (rename this)

Dimension +blaze = Defense Gem, ability to "burn" your extra ammo for extra resist against X recent damage type while increasing other types.
Blaze + Jump = Blast Gem, fire damage shockwave on fall damage.

Recoil + grav = Hover Gem when rightclicked you float slowly, preventing your death via gravity (limited use for entire fall duration like levitation)
Vitality + dimension = Regen Gem, only activates when below 25 hp, brings you to 30hp with 1-2hp.
Vitality + blaze = Magma Gem, When above half hp, you are unable to take basic fire damage. (T weapons are not effected)

Gems are not allowed to get used 2 at a time. Recharging gems requires base materials to be charged then given to the gem. (10 charge blaze gives 1 charge for gem)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find