Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Crate rolling simulator

(08-18-2018, 01:45 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Hell No. This would be abused to find the best max profit with 0 risk. People are greedy and even some of our staff won't report to me when a crate might be too good. Not to mention it really kinda just ruins the point of actually opening crates(some people would just spam these rather than opening crates at all, 100%). At least how it is now ,you have to risk your precious coin stacks to test crates out.

I do usually extensively test them 10k rolls at a time, but sometimes other things come in to play later on that disrupt their balance. It's also hard to factor in all of the RNG when testing, EVEN if I let players test them. Someone could open the same crate, the same amount of times, and have drastically different outcomes. I roll 10 10ks and average their outcomes to get an estimate, without crate perks in mind.

Other things come into play such as: Time you want to put into rolling, the amount of coins you have saved up that you are willing to spend on the crate, and your current crate level. Crates are rarely 'flat out' broken for every single person, there's only been a few instances of that happening. In the end, it's never really a huge deal because eventually it does get reported to me, but said person or someone else. I do have logs for everything too, and there has been times where I've fixed issues I've seen that no one even knew about, well before it was exploited.

Also Item II's weren't that unbalanced. They just have a ton of extra godlikes in them compared to most crates, thus making them more common, and my original tests I forgot to check godlike rates and just went based on average coin return, and the fact they rarely show up in the coinshop. I already fixed that though.

"even some of our staff won't report to me when a crate might be too good. " Yikes

(08-17-2018, 09:52 PM)Kuro Wrote:  rolling 40000 cases to force a godlike
As if anybody would do that...
Find