Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Assassin minigame

So more of less, Once the round begins each player is given a target only known to them. The entire minigame is one giant clusterfuck waiting to happen, you get negative points for killing the wrong target. Gaining points for killing your target. Once you kill your target you take their target they just had, if it by chance you, you receive a point bonus and get given another target.

Base weapons only. (little menu lets you choose loadout while round is starting)

Sometimes multiple assassins could have the same target, if the victim manages to fight them all off, they get a priority bounty with enough bonus score.

Once you have a priority bounty, your location would be shown to everyone who has you as their target. With this as a downside, the survival of the player who has a bounty is earned, giving extra drops. (coins only never more than their bounty number)
Upon death by your assassin, you lose 1/3 of the bounty stack you had.

First to 2500 bounty wins (example number)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

#BringBackTheShip
Find

I actually loved Assassin's Creed multiplayer (back when it was good). Wouldn't mind something like this as a minigame.
Find

tbh just seems a tad too complicated. plus you never specified a punishment system besides losing points. half of the server just wouldnt try and would go around with 0 points rdming as much as possible if nothing was implemented
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Just because nothing was specified doesn't mean nothing will ever exist, if you think of a plausible solution, suggest it.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find