Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Darwin Project Tournament

im down for it sounds like fun
Find

(08-15-2018, 10:21 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(08-15-2018, 08:25 PM)HolidayInCambodia Wrote:  so essentially Pokemon showdown tournament 2.0? lmao
ARE YOU IN OR NAH JUICY

nah, i havent even seen gameplay of the game yet. Should be pretty interesting to see how it plays out anyways Smile
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

I'm in, but think i'll need a Wednesday slot
Find

I'm interested in joining, but I can't play until after 3pm est every day.
Find

I'll join, but I'm pretty sure I have to do Wednesday since I move into college on Monday and will probably be busy Tuesday.
Find

I'm in! Could I get a game anywhere past 3pm pacific? I have school.
Find

Tomorrow Is the last day to sign-up! If you're still iffy about signing-up , then decide now rather than later! Good luck to everyone.
Find

I would like to join!
Find

The tournament is now set-up! Below is the scheduling for Tuesday and Wednesday! If the times don't work fully, let me know as it won't be too much of a hassle to fix it.

Tuesday Schedule

3 PM Pacific Time(West Coast)
Heisen
Fuzzy
TJ
F34R
Micro

4ish PM
Knave
Garrus
Nytemart
Excel
A2
Gnome-Merc

5ish PM
Black parade
Black Knight
Joao
ReedTard
Alex Summers

Wednesday 5pm West Coast
Bat
DogboyG
Unpoke
Glazz
Moz
Ardi

Please let me know if you cannot do the time slot and I'll find a way to switch it around! Good luck everyone! Also make sure you join the discord when your match is happening as further instructions will happen and we'll use that to do a headcount!

Also how the Finals will be decided:
The Final two (1st and 2nd Place) of each of the 4 matches will be placed into the Winners match, 3rd and 4th of the 4 matches will make-up the Losers match . Last place of each will be receive each 10 coins and one of them will get the Light Blue Anon skin.

Ok im placing my bets now!
1. Heisen
2. Gnome
3. Black parade
4. Bat

Winner:
Heisen
Find