Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Revitalization of the Classics

So, I know that people are going to look at this and go "lol pointless" "lmao caring about guns below prim? get a life loser" "fkn worthless dev time MORE FISHING", but...

I really like the classics of FRG. I still use the Bellum Letale and the Nighthawk to this day, and I have a suffixed Glock-a-doodle-do which is h*Ckin fun (umpty dumpty is poop though), and since there's a way to "Upgrade" godlikes into Extincts, I'd like to see that extended to more things.

Being able to turn the Bellum, the Nighthawk, the Doodle Glock and Umpty Dumpty (Hylian Shield, Ninjato) into something with a bit more kick and flair would be fun. It should follow around the same rules of how those Godlike Shards worked, i.e X of an item obtained by Y, plus X coins to create it. If people think this is decent, I'd happily think of what the upgrades could be and the changes, but otherwise I'd leave it up to Brass.

I just feel its stupid how little anything is valued due to power creep (content creep?), and this might be a way to "keep stuff alive". Also, I think the original tier of the gun should stay the same. Nighthawks would still be Legendary, Umpty Dumpty's Rare. I don't want to create more primordials or anything stupid like that.

Anyways. Yeah.

Old Nighthawk:
Accuracy: 17%
Clip: -4
Damage: 32%
Firerate: -20%
Mobility: 6%
Stability: 18%
*The final bullet of the clip deals double damage

Upgraded Nighthawk:
Accuracy: 24%
Clip: -4
Damage: 32%
Firerate: 0%
Mobility: 12%
Stability: 24%
*The final bullet of the clip deals double damage. The second-to-last bullet has a 50% chance to deal double damage. The third to last bullet has a 33% chance. The first bullet has a 25%.

This is just kinda a thought of what could be done.

Yes good idea and upgraded spoon with godshards please.

I would like to see all the older uniques get an upgraded variant but nothing as op as extincting them.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Old deathbringer plz
Find

(08-15-2018, 08:25 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  I would like to see all the older uniques get an upgraded variant but nothing as op as extincting them.

That's hopefully my plan. I'd love to work on some ideas, but not really if its not of any interest. Like, what about the rough Nighthawk upgrade, do you think that'd be a decent thought or what? Might be a bit too much of a change.
Find

Dayhawk :

large clip size, very slowfirerate, but all bullets proc bleed which cant stack.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(08-16-2018, 04:08 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  Dayhawk :

large clip size, very slowfirerate, but all bullets proc bleed which cant stack.

It'd be pretty cool to have multiple "upgrade paths" on a "tree" of sorts. That sounds pretty good.
Find

BUMP
please
Find

I didn't put +1 before, guess I forgot. +1 cool idea I really fuckin like the unique legendary weapons and getting more viable ones would be hot
Find