Poll: What to do with tokens
Normal OBC
Normal Bouncy
Both Normal
Keep them Easter
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tokens

Since Bouncy and (MAYBE) OBC had unique guns in them i was thinking now we can change the tokens uses.
Because if you use a Bouncy token it turns in to Easter bouncy which doesn't have a unique. and i was hoping to either change only bouncy or change them both

(THIS IS ONLY FOR BOUNCY AND OBC TOKENS)

the Poll is to see how many people wanna change the tokens.
Find

Silly micro, barely anyone has tokens that they're willing to use, why is this a big deal? Also, there is a point for the two to still exist - to get eggs. Although it isn't even close to Easter right now.

Micro is dyslexic, don't be mean.
Find

(08-15-2018, 04:59 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Silly micro, barely anyone has tokens that they're willing to use, why is this a big deal? Also, there is a point for the two to still exist - to get eggs. Although it isn't even close to Easter right now.

Micro is dyslexic, don't be mean.

Easter Bouncy is unless. there is no unique.
And if you want easter eggs then do daily and get the harmless egg THATS how you get eggs.
Find

I have about 30 bouncies and 30 orbitals I'd like to use, but the round limits are a bit restricting and I haven't been playing too much TTT as of late. However, it doesn't make much of a difference to me whether we get easter eggs or the new gun tiers. They're all pretty good.
Find

(08-15-2018, 06:09 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  I have about 30 bouncies and 30 orbitals I'd like to use, but the round limits are a bit restricting and I haven't been playing too much TTT as of late. However, it doesn't make much of a difference to me whether we get easter eggs or the new gun tiers. They're all pretty good.

tbh i just want bouncy to change because
1. unique
2. mini games are hard to come by
3. the chance for a mini game to spawn and for the unique to drop is kinda high.
4. no unique in bouncy unless brass adds in Magic Egg or Unknown Egg, (unless it already is and on one got one) and if you just want eggs you can still do OBC or Harmless eggs.
Find

idk why u listed 4 "different" reasons to just say u want a better chance at the unique

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I think it should change because its not Easter
Find

I'd like to see a shop that sells minigame tokens for fragments or something, but we should be able to buy normal or easter rounds depending on what someone wants. Maybe that'd help?
Find

Let it be known the only reason that I'm voting for normal bouncy is because egging mayhem is the most retarded minigame
Find

(08-15-2018, 07:19 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  idk why u listed 4 "different" reasons to just say u want a better chance at the unique

i guess the chance is fine since they are suppose to be high but we can't use our tokens to get the unique.

(08-15-2018, 01:22 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Let it be known the only reason that I'm voting for normal bouncy is because egging mayhem is the most retarded minigame

Yes. there is no unique and only used to get eggs and the gamemode is ehh since you can die by only one egg.
Find