Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New innocent subclass

ONE random innocent spawns with a female lonely time pleasure toy of truth, that when used on a near death traitor forces them to reveal the remaining T buddies.

The items name is a work in progress so plox no copy idea

If it wasnt a pleasure tool I think it would be ok, but i think this could be a detective class instead
Find

Super power creep gun. -1
we already have the no delay rule and we have a PORTABLE tester For detectives.
Find

This idea was really dumb but I'm glad you suggested it because it gave me an ACTUAL good idea. What if there was a detective item that turned a traitor against his T buddies? It wouldn't reveal to the innocents who the Ts are but it would make the T, that is hit with the item, have to kill his T buddies. The T buddies would of course know that he has been turned rogue that way they can at least defend themselves. The item would need to be a 1 time use and it would need to be a 1 time buy as well. It should kill the Detective if he fires it at an inno that way it forces people to actually be careful with it and only shoot it at a KNOWN traitor. This would keep people from ruining a T round by randomly shooting someone at the start of the round. What do you guys think? good idea?

(08-15-2018, 03:06 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  only shoot it at a KNOWN traitor. This would keep people from ruining a T round by randomly shooting someone at the start of the round. What do you guys think? good idea?

I don't think its a good idea. I know a lot of people would rather waste their D round because its boring and try to get a free kill. Also, it's bad for targeting and unfair to have your T round instantly stopped in the beginning because someone thought it would be funny to guess. It's not item farming either because they played the game the way it was suppose to.

Some people say they used a T round post game naturally and it makes them a target immediately because low levels wouldn't know about this item.

Accessories/Player model is another thing that's the problem if we keep the "no kos" off of them. You are basically given the right to kill anyone because "I got lucky with the gun" when you know they killed you because of a gun/accessories/model you had. Or you hear a bow being continually shot with people dying to rifles (and no rifle sounds) and you bet your ass someones going to shoot you not because of weapon, but because "I could've died if you were inno, I was lucky."
Find

Again it'd only be usable if you catch the T near death, sorta like in rs6 where you squeeze the info out of a downed enemy
Find

...?

There's this cool innocent subclass called Detective.
Find

(08-15-2018, 05:56 AM)Moz Wrote:  Again it'd only be usable if you catch the T near death, sorta like in rs6 where you squeeze the info out of a downed enemy

Was replying to jake's item.
Find

The only thing I think this thread has going for it is the idea of innocents getting a special pool of classes it can be. (maybe locked at first till x class randoms done) only have 1-2 innocent only classes overall, maybe 1 innocent per T would get to use the subclass.
Example traits for innocents:
DNA last longer once you call a det to it.
x% chance to survive a lethal headshot once per round with 1hp.
%Mobility
+Orb charge capacity (only like +10 more health healed)
+explosive resist
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find