Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: YES OR NO
YES
NO (FUCK YOU)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MY MEMEBAR APPLICATION

Exclamation 

Steam Name(Current): UH SOMETHIN ONE SEC I FORGOTWAIT NO EASY

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): LIKE OVER 800 BUT NOT ON THIS ACCOUNT JUST PUTTIN BOTH MY ACCOUNTS TOGETHER I DUNNO LETS JUST SAY ENOUGH

Where did you hear about this server?: DEAD TIER GAMING

Have you ever been banned and why?: NAME CHANGES AND MEMES

Why do you want to join?: I WANT TO EMBED IMAGES IN THE DISCORD REEE

Referred by: ME AND NO ONE ELSE

ADDITION SHIT FOR SOME REASON THIS WASN"T HERE : NO
Angry
Find

accepted, enjoy yer membership
Find

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Edit: He lied
Find

Is this where I apply?
ok.

Hello i'm 9 years old I might get a Skype account but i'm not sure. I have a sister and i'm her brother, you might know me as CuntDestroyerMC. I have some ranks on some other servers and I help people on the server that I have donated to. I have tried to apply for one, but they would not accept me because they are some pf the bigger Minecraft server like Hive and Wubcraft. I haven't donated because I want to save my money for things that I want to get for my Youtube like Adobe Photohop, ect. And remember i'm 9 so I don't swear. I'm also sorry if my grammer or spelling is a bit off and remember i'm only nine years old. One of the reason I would like to be a mod is because, I just want t help people. I'm a very nice kid at school and I a A+ student. I hope you will respawn to this post soon and thanks for the great server. Keep up the good work.
Find

No
Find

Smile plus one
Find

(08-14-2018, 10:30 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Is this where I apply?
ok.

Hello i'm 90 years old I might get a Discord account but i'm not sure. I have a brother and i'm his sister, you might know me as DickDestroyerMC. I have some ranks on some other servers and I hurt people on the servers. I have tried to apply for one, but they would not accept me because they are some pf the shittier Minecraft server like Hive and Wubcraft. I haven't donated because I fucking hate this server and want to spend my money for things that I want to get for my Youtube like Adobe Photohop, ect. And remember i'm 90 so I don't swear. I'm also sorry if my grammer or spelling is a bit off and remember i'm only ninety years old. One of the reason I would like to be a mod is because, I just want t hurt people. I'm a very rude elder at the nursing home and I a F- elder. I hope you will respawn to this post soon and thanks for the poopie server. Keep up the terrible work.

Accepted.
Find

What
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find