Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

traitor radio able to make cog sounds

the radio is big useless but if it made cog sounds that would make it useful
Find

I wouldn't mind that but if someone doesn't have a cog quest that'll be a waste, normally when I wanna fuck around with the radio I'll use the C4 noise behind a door and put a door buster on that door so if anyone walks in expecting a c4 they just get fucked
Find

(08-12-2018, 08:44 PM)Easy Wrote:  I wouldn't mind that but if someone doesn't have a cog quest that'll be a waste, normally when I wanna fuck around with the radio I'll use the C4 noise behind a door and put a door buster on that door so if anyone walks in expecting a c4 they just get fucked

It might be useless if someone doesnt have it, but still a good buff, most people have a cog quest anyways
Find

(08-12-2018, 09:42 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  
(08-12-2018, 08:44 PM)Easy Wrote:  I wouldn't mind that but if someone doesn't have a cog quest that'll be a waste, normally when I wanna fuck around with the radio I'll use the C4 noise behind a door and put a door buster on that door so if anyone walks in expecting a c4 they just get fucked

It might be useless if someone doesnt have it, but still a good buff, most people have a cog quest anyways

Yea I'm not saying I'm against this I'd see it as a welcome addition to a pretty shit T item, I was just pointing out an easy downside

I'd love to see the radio do that
it'd be a lotta fun
Find