Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AUGs need ranged damage drop-off and less accuracy

The azuredge was already nerfed leave it alone.
Also naming to that name isn't gonna change anythingbeebee
If you wanna beg something nerfed tho ed fucken books. They are OP, you can't kos anyone that uses a book. Also nexus still op for a mac

(08-18-2018, 11:27 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  The azuredge was already nerfed leave it alone.
Also naming to that name isn't gonna change anythingbeebee
If you wanna beg something nerfed tho ed fucken books. They are OP, you can't kos anyone that uses a book. Also nexus still op for a mac

The azuredge is pretty op honestly. And you can 100% Kos off books what are you on about

(08-18-2018, 02:50 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  The azuredge is pretty op honestly. And you can 100% Kos off books what are you on about

HOW??? you dont know who the fuck did what to you.
1. teleport, you can instantly kill someone with it. and you get no circles under your feet like they USE to have so you dont know who did it to you because if you kos someone where you were last at thats kos off location
2. Grims Book. i know only one person has it BUT you cant do shit when he does use it since again NO CIRCLE UNDER YOUR FEET. and if you kill him thats kos off weapon.

Plus Azuredge was already nerfed, it having good statues is because its a godlike. other tiers of augs suck. and have something negative. also its reload and Stability is SHIT.
Just be some gun is better then Heroic Galil doesn't mean its OP

(08-19-2018, 03:09 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(08-18-2018, 02:50 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  The azuredge is pretty op honestly. And you can 100% Kos off books what are you on about

1. teleport, you can instantly kill someone with it. and you get no circles under your feet like they USE to have so you dont know who did it to you because if you kos someone where you were last at thats kos off location
2. Grims Book. i know only one person has it BUT you cant do shit when he does use it since again NO CIRCLE UNDER YOUR FEET. and if you kill him thats kos off weapon.

Plus Azuredge  was already nerfed, it having good statues is because its a godlike. other tiers of augs suck. and have something negative. also its reload and Stability is SHIT.

idk if your game is broke or what but there are circles from the grimoires, on you and the person who did it. the only time you can even kill someone with it is if on the off chance you're on a really tall map with lots of places to fall and you see someone either standing still or moving in a straight line.

i dont know how you honestly can defend the azuredge, unless you're one of the people who use it in ttt all the time. the thing mows down people in seconds as a gun itself, not to mention its proc that by its self has around enough damage to kill someone, AND it tracks them too.
Find

(08-19-2018, 03:09 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Plus Azuredge  was already nerfed, it having good statues is because its a godlike. other tiers of augs suck. and have something negative. also its reload and Stability is SHIT.

You can't tell me that the Azuredge -15% reload speed was a nerf when it currently reloads 3x faster than AUG if not faster. It's not a godlike AUG it's just a straight power creep to every tier.

Just because an item is godlike doesn't mean it has to be good, we've been over this a thousand times and there's tons of examples like heroics outclassing tart,/thrakos, eeries outclassing nepthys, and moltens outclassing finality.

The problem is that the Azuredge outclasses every thing I just mentioned, it's better than all of them.
It only gets worse because they are much more common than a good eerie/molten, where you get many classes of gun and the only "good" one is the galil.

The azuredge comes out of the crate in perfect condition, no stat differentials between them, all of them are equally better than everything as the other Azuredges are.

My point here is heroics were already OP even with all of the downsides, and the Azuredge blows them out of the water but somehow have less negatives.
Find

(08-19-2018, 03:09 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Plus Azuredge  was already nerfed, it having good statues is because its a godlike. other tiers of augs suck. and have something negative. also its reload and Stability is SHIT.
No the reload isn't shit.
(05-12-2018, 10:08 PM)Brassx Wrote:  -15% reload speed STILL makes it faster than a normal AUG reload. So the nerf isn't some HUGE thing, I deemed it as something that made sense for it to have, given the default animation speed.

Also, what Kuro says is 100% correct. Just because you have one, doesn't mean it shouldn't be nerf or it isn't overpowered.
Find

tbh with you its insanely powerful. i don't really use it in ttt because its kinda boring to kill people with it since its so strong. the thing is an absolute monster in events. i can double and sometimes triple other peoples dps with it because its scoped mode is so strong. i wouldnt complain if it got another minor nerf or rebalancing because i can see how it outclasses everything kuro said. id say maybe a nerf to the reload again and maybe a slight dmg or firerate nerf? or an increase to stability. just throwing things out there.
Find

(08-19-2018, 03:09 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  

1. teleport, you can instantly kill someone with it. and you get no circles under your feet like they USE to have so you dont know who did it to you because if you kos someone where you were last at thats kos off locationgrimoire of igenous makes a spund when its used fyi

Plus Azuredge  was already nerfed, it having good statues is because its a godlike. other tiers of augs suck. and have something negative. also its reload and Stability is SHIT.

Grimoire of igneous makes a sound when you use it fyi
Find

I've been saying this for awhile, that AUGS are insane. But even still, not many use them.

There's actually a decent amount of weapons that deal more DPS than the Azuredge. Saying it mows people down in seconds means nothing because so do default augs, galil, MAC10s, vectors, etc.

A sub-par heroic AUG only shoots 1 lest bullet per second. That's not what makes it stronger than a normal AUG (augs are powerful anyways).

What makes its base weapon so strong is the reload animation length, but that affects the most on PvE, where you WILL empty an entire clip into something, and need to reload many times (not many times you will have to do this vs players). it wasn't intended as I didn't make its reload animation, but I see nothing wrong with a Godlike outclassing primordials from time to time. There's a vast majority that simply don't, nothing wrong with having some that actually do, and it doesn't affect very much because PvE is NOT PVP.

A lot of you have the assumption that Power Creep is like the devil. Some form of Power Creep must exist to keep things going/interesting. The more 'firendly' way to do it, is to ensure the power creep is only in one specific aspect. I don't usually make weapons that are directly more powerful than the older best items, in most aspects(Heroics have been in since day 1 with barely any stat changes, I haven't made many items actually better than them), but I've decided it's perfectly fine to have the Azuredge that way for PvE and dethrone heroic/galils with it.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying It doesn't need to be nerfed(that reload speed is nuts), I'm just saying I want it to keep its role as the strongest PvE weapon, for now, so any changes I make to it will not change that fact, it will just help make the gap not so wide/not as strong in PvP, so it's not insanely better, but enough to keep them up there.

I should also note, that 1. you can shoot the Azuredge balls to disperse them. But they probably share the same bug as the deathbringer balls now have, so I'll look into that. and 2. They are designed to stop tracking after entering a certain radius of their target, meaning you can dodge them. Also the closer the target is, the less energy-balls that come out of the initial proc too.

It's funny though, just look at how much the opinions have shifted around. When I applied the -15% reload speed, people freaked out saying the gun was ruined.

I'm also surprised kuro didn't mark this thread dumb, considering how he feels about damage falloff

I don't like how this became just about the Azuredge. I use an aug almost as my sole primary, I love it, and I felt like I can safely give an opinion that they have some bullshit going on with them. Its not terrible and insane, all I say is they need maybe some slight damage falloff and less accuracy/more recoil at long ranges, because you can hold down the "spray" button across the largest maps (I tested this, by the way) and kill someone.

I don't know anything about the Azuredge, never used it, no comment on it.
Find