Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't avoid this anymore

I won't miss you

We've known each other for a very long time, and the one thing I know for certain is how you are when it comes to overcoming challenges. No matter how big the obstacle is you always get the better of it in the end.

No matter where you go, no matter what you do, you always find your way. Not only that but it ends up benefiting you in some way. You constantly defy everybodies expectations, especially mine.

You went from the kid in collage everyone loved to hate, you were banned and unbanned, you became a member and then +member.
Nobody was expecting you to EVER become a mod, let alone a developer who's applying for admin.

You spent the entire last month in a place you've never been to and were there for reasons that nobody would ever understand. I don't know myself if I'd be able to handle that situation, but do you know what you did?
You turned it around.

So let me be clear here
I'm not going to miss you because I know better.
I know you're going to do your best wherever you are, you'll make the best out of it like you always do.
You'll end up doing better than anyone could ever expect because that's who you are.

What I'm going to miss is the times we shared together.

The good times when we're on the same page and thinking of different solutions to the same problem, the bad times when we don't agree with something and arguing about something that meant nothing,
all of the fun times where I can poke fun of stuff you've made because it annoys you that extra bit, and even the times when we're sitting there bored so I come up with an idea on the spot that I think is great but you call it auts because you've probably got nothing better to say.
I'm going to miss all of those moments.

It's the same for me when it comes to the experiences in FRG. I've had a ton of impactful moments that I never would have without being here in this small community and a lot of them are because of you.

I'm really sad to see you go, I can't imagine a FRG without you.

Stay strong and know that everyone wishes you the best.

You were always a chill dude and typically someone I would look for on the server list before I join. While I am sad to see this I hope everything works out for you in the future. <3
You're not the Jesus of Suburbia.
The St. Jimmy is a figment of
your father's rage and your mother's love.
Made me the idiot America.

Green Day - Letterbomb

(08-07-2018, 03:26 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I won't miss you

We've known each other for a very long time, and the one thing I know for certain is how you are when it comes to overcoming challenges. No matter how big the obstacle is you always get the better of it in the end.

No matter where you go, no matter what you do, you always find your way. Not only that but it ends up benefiting you in some way. You constantly defy everybodies expectations, especially mine.

You went from the kid in collage everyone loved to hate, you were banned and unbanned, you became a member and then +member.
Nobody was expecting you to EVER become a mod, let alone a developer who's applying for admin.

You spent the entire last month in a place you've never been to and were there for reasons that nobody would ever understand. I don't know myself if I'd be able to handle that situation, but do you know what you did?
You turned it around.

So let me be clear here
I'm not going to miss you because I know better.
I know you're going to do your best wherever you are, you'll make the best out of it like you always do.
You'll end up doing better than anyone could ever expect because that's who you are.

What I'm going to miss is the times we shared together.

The good times when we're on the same page and thinking of different solutions to the same problem, the bad times when we don't agree with something and arguing about something that meant nothing,
all of the fun times where I can poke fun of stuff you've made because it annoys you that extra bit, and even the times when we're sitting there bored so I come up with an idea on the spot that I think is great but you call it auts because you've probably got nothing better to say.
I'm going to miss all of those moments.

It's the same for me when it comes to the experiences in FRG. I've had a ton of impactful moments that I never would have without being here in this small community and a lot of them are because of you.

I'm really sad to see you go, I can't imagine a FRG without you.

Stay strong and know that everyone wishes you the best.

Big aspiring novelist over here writing a fuckin essay.

I really feel bad about your situation and I wish there was something I can do to help but my efforts would be fruitless for this. I really wish the best for you and FRG will always be here if you miss it. I honestly wish I could of played more games with you and have seen you become an admin here, I always believed in you that you could reach that podium and I know you will reach whatever you dream of or see in your sights.

Stop by whenever you can, we will always accept you back here.

Honest to god, I hate to see you go, I used to dislike you heavily back in the day and now after playing with you again after coming back to play on FRG for some time, It sucks to see you go, I hope that you can back as soon as you can so that I can enjoy hanging around with you more and overall the experience you provide the whole community along with Brass, I hope that you find or someone else helps you find a way to join us again as soon as possible. Wish you the best man, good luck in where you go and I hope that wherever you go you can provide others what you provided to use players here on FRG.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Another Update: I'm not leaving on sunday like originally planned, currently it seems like I'll be leaving sometime next week but its not 100% confirmed yet.

this sucks can we please hit 50 tobias family

Final Update: I'm leaving tomorrow at 11 pm.

Good luck with the future, hopefully you can continue your life the way you want to, not the way someone else wants you to.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug