Stale meme
Stale meme
https://steamcommunity.com/id/mr_cookiez/
I dont know who was banned by.
1 day
repealed
rdm on TTT sever
Yes
I shot a dude in the head that i thought was gonna kill someone he was aimed in with a rifle, and he reported me for it and i told him what happened and he was not having any of it.
I do enjoy playing on the sever and i would love to have my ban lifted
Find

You have 0 hours, 0 rounds played, and login on frg forums today

You can’t get banned for 1 rdm
Find

You can't kill off of suspicion, you should probably read the rules when you get unbanned. If what you said was true though I think a one day ban is a bit much imo.
Find

There is no record of you being banned, unless you're not telling the whole story of your ban. Did you leave after the incident happened without being slain? Even if you did, 1 day bans aren't given out here unless it's an abnormal case but rdm is a common occurrence so either you have the wrong server or something is fishy here.
Find

It's a day ban lmao, not really worth making an appeal on

Also I'm not seeing anything in the ban logs, at least nothing for a day, are you sure you're even banned?
Find

Unless more information is given then there is nothing I can do to assist in this ban appeal because your information does not match any bans here.

And it's a one day ban so it isn't much to wait anyways.
Find

Did you get banned on NTG and it was transferred here or something?
Find

(07-27-2018, 09:50 PM)Terran Wrote:  Did you get banned on NTG and it was transferred here or something?

Even if it was ntg, it would show up in the ban logs
Find

Hey guys. It's November and this was posted in July. Time to move it to resolved maybe? =)
Find