Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 07/27/2018

(07-28-2018, 02:37 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I was skeptical about these classes but so far I have really enjoyed them. I just have one question. Why not make each class its own T item? Why do they need to be random? Let people buy the class they want for 1 credit. EZ

nah, i like the randomness

but i dont like getting warrior fricken every time
Find

(07-28-2018, 02:37 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I was skeptical about these classes but so far I have really enjoyed them. I just have one question. Why not make each class its own T item? Why do they need to be random? Let people buy the class they want for 1 credit. EZ

That can definitely come later (as I've stated). I made it random for now to ensure all of them are played somewhat equally, and in-case some are somewhat OP, being random helps to serves as a 'barrier' to help prevent a buncha T's/D's picking the same possibly OP one all in the same round..every round.. and making it more annoying to play with/more hated initially.

It also makes it easier to disable buying multiple classes (as it being 1 item is automatic). But yeah I'm not really against that if people want it, but all depends on you guys. Random = more balanced because you can't choose. It ensures some aren't less played than others too, so it's a plus side to that.
Find

I like the randomness since it forces to me to play all the classes.
Find

(07-28-2018, 02:48 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  nah, i like the randomness

To be honest, I enjoy warrior the most. It's the most fun as a detective paired with moon boots, and on top of that, it has passives that are useful all around. It doesn't fundamentally change TTT like a lot of the other ones, even though I love the zombie changes and they're a lot of fun to play with (I'm a little worred newbies might not feel the same way and it does feel invasive, though).
Find

(07-28-2018, 07:55 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  
(07-28-2018, 02:48 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  nah, i like the randomness

To be honest, I enjoy warrior the most. It's the most fun as a detective paired with moon boots, and on top of that, it has passives that are useful all around. It doesn't fundamentally change TTT like a lot of the other ones, even though I love the zombie changes and they're a lot of fun to play with (I'm a little worred newbies might not feel the same way and it does feel invasive, though).

I wasn't saying I didn't like the class, I just get it almost everytime lmao.

The way I see it ranked for best in ttt is:

Warrior
Mage
Necromancer

While necro is the worst for ttt compared to the others, its probably the most fun for me. My least favorite is probably Mage. It basically gives you a mini djinn ball and a little bit of levitation. And it makes it really easy to tell if you're t because someone can just ask you to pull your melee out and you can't so they know you're probably a t
Find