Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 07/27/2018

THIS IS FKIN AWESOME TBH
Find

(07-26-2018, 08:24 PM)Black Knight Wrote:  Idea for Dog Role- Det only goes around to players and lick them to heal wounds and players can use e on em to pet and also heal det also uses his sharp death to hurt traitors dealing 25hp each time they bite

Also most fun thing added yet I'm happy for it big ole +1 to this updater

Nah too similar to cleric.
  • Det only
  • Bodies have DNA forever for only them
  • Their attack is basically a bear trap until traitor kills them.
  • See trails of people's movement
  • Can't talk/voice

Detectives also have a cure for being dog so they don't have to be a dog so they can use guns.

AND THEN THERE IS BUYABLE DOG MODELS
Find

(07-26-2018, 08:36 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(07-26-2018, 08:24 PM)Black Knight Wrote:  Idea for Dog Role- Det only goes around to players and lick them to heal wounds and players can use e on em to pet and also heal det also uses his sharp death to hurt traitors dealing 25hp each time they bite

Also most fun thing added yet I'm happy for it big ole +1 to this updater

Nah too similar to cleric.
  • Det only
  • Bodies have DNA forever for only them
  • Their attack is basically a bear trap until traitor kills them.
  • See trails of people's movement
  • Can't talk/voice

Detectives also have a cure for being dog so they don't have to be a dog so they can use guns.

AND THEN THERE IS BUYABLE DOG MODELS

Isn't that dead by daylight Trapper?
Find

The AI-zombies could really use a boost, they're truly terrible haha. Whether AI or just stats, they just sort of sat there and got killed, but that was hella fun.

Edit: Also, Fire Walk is garbage again, my shotgun is 1 in 14.5 while a guys' p90 is 1 in 14.4 Sad
Find

(07-26-2018, 10:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  The AI-zombies could really use a boost, they're truly terrible haha. Whether AI or just stats, they just sort of sat there and got killed, but that was hella fun.

probably good to know if they hit another player, that player becomes infected Tongue
also a chance for giant zombies which are super tanky

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Should have a Berserker class, the more damage you take, the stronger you get.

New Class Idea:
Turtle Tamer, (Traitor Only)
+Turtle Grenades don't go out of stock
+Turtles will follow you around and attack anyone close to you
+Turtles move faster, hit harder and are more numerous
-Turtles following you around marks you as a Traitor
-Can't purchase ANY other T items

*Possibly, instead of this, for every Turtle alive, you get around a 5% or 10% damage reduction. Kill the turtles to kill the tamer!
Find

YES I love turtles
Find

In b4 need navmesh for zombies xd
Find

I was skeptical about these classes but so far I have really enjoyed them. I just have one question. Why not make each class its own T item? Why do they need to be random? Let people buy the class they want for 1 credit. EZ
Find

I like the idea of it being random personally...Less clutter in the T shop, and people can't just "Pick" their favorite one. Its a bit of a gamble item, because for 1 credit, its REALLY strong.
Find