Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zombies (Bio Ball)

3. Make it so if you miss, it gives you a new bio ball.

(07-21-2018, 10:44 PM)Easy Wrote:  Two Suggestions for Bio Ball
1. Make the Bio Ball have a small AoE (not meant for hitting multiple people just making it a bit easier to hit someone)

2. Make the Bio Ball make no noise

I like the first one but not the second one, its good to be able to know if someone got hit or threw it
Find

People KOS reaaaal easy off the bioball, considering how close you have to be to hit someone with it. Only way to escape is to blink or teleport or something, but that ain't easy. Buff teleporters when.
Find

Maybe upon impact it can create a little 'toxic cloud' in the area for a second or so. Anyone that walks into it will be infected. I could also increase its range to make it easier to hit from afar, but KOSing from it will definitely be a problem no matter what really. You just gotta hope you can start a horde I guess.
Find

Its a really cool item that I actually like a lot, it makes for some interesting plays. I just feel it needs that little bit of polish, little bit of tweaking. If it had a bit of a splash, we could lob it around a bit easier. I mean, I think its just fun as heck to use. More T/D items like that!
Find

I like the toxic cloud idea
Find

(07-22-2018, 12:23 AM)Brassx Wrote:  start a hoard

horde*
Find

i want to add a suggestion for the bio bomb. i think the radius of the bomb should be increased and show the traitor if the bomb at least hit. its already easy to get caught using it since you have to be pretty close to hit someone but now you have to deal with its horrible hit detection. or you could make it a small AOE cloud.
Find