Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Secondary Suggestions

Sapientia

Lord, give me strength.

Sapientia is a revolver that can be implemented as a primordial or above.

*Upon hitting someone, it has a 1 in 6 chance of completely disabling all chances of a proc from the victim for X seconds. EDIT: What this means is that when you proc this trait, the person you attacked will not able to proc a suffix/trait.

Will always roll a guaranteed purge status effects on kill.

Has a chance of rolling a special version of phoenix that replaces fire with holy water (or just light blue fire) burning the victim with the message "You are being cleansed".

Ebony & Ivory

Bang, Bang, Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger.

A pair of semi-automatic pistols that can be fired with slower, more powerful shots or rapid fired sacrificing accuracy and damage for increased bullet output. Primordial +.

Every shot consumes 1 hp, hitting a shot grants 2 hp. Kills with this weapon return all health lost from self harm granted that it was lost within 5 seconds.

Has a high chance of rolling return ammo on headshot.

I thought of this weapon as being a high risk high reward weapon that rewards accuracy, missing shots can put you in dire situations but if you can kill your target fast enough you'll end up being healed.

CROW-1

Using an advanced reloading system, this weapon can reload high capacity weapons at unrivaled speeds.

A high capacity, fully automatic secondary. By pressing the reload key at proper timing, the reload speed of the weapon is drastically improved whereas just letting it reload will take a while.

Honestly the little reload mechanic is already really good, I'm not sure if it would need a trait so I can't really come up with one.

Colt Single Action Army (no clue for an FRG name)

I LOVE to reload during a battle

"This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets... More than enough to kill anything that moves."

A classic revolver, what more do I need to say?

*Getting a headshot kill increases reload speed for a short period time, doesn't stack.

*Reloading shortly after a kill grants increased fire rate and damage for a short period of time, does not work with headshot refill trait.

I actually love both of these, especially the first one.

My only concern is that for the first one it should probably be primordial seeing as we already have a godlike revolver, and that the model should probably not be that. It seems too similar to the flare gun/canary and could cause some issues. Maybe more of a white and gold scheme for it would work well if implemented

+1
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(07-09-2018, 09:22 PM)Dumpweed Wrote:  I actually love both of these, especially the first one.

My only concern is that for the first one it should probably be primordial seeing as we already have a godlike revolver, and that the model should probably not be that. It seems too similar to the flare gun/canary and could cause some issues. Maybe more of a white and gold scheme for it would work well if implemented

+1

I really like the cyan coloring on it. It's a lot more detailed compared to the HL2 revolver and I don't really see how it would cause issues but a white and gold scheme never looks bad.
Find

(07-09-2018, 09:26 PM)HeisenBurger Summers Wrote:  
(07-09-2018, 09:22 PM)Dumpweed Wrote:  I actually love both of these, especially the first one.

+1

I really like the cyan coloring on it. It's a lot more detailed compared to the HL2 revolver and I don't really see how it would cause issues but a white and gold scheme never looks bad.

You may be right, it's hard to tell from the picture anyways. It just might cause some confusion at long distance/on a foggy map.

it would be really dope if the cyan parts glowed though
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

Find

Decent thoughts here, more variety isn't bad. We already have a plethora of healing methods, so I'm not against adding any more. Sounds good.
Find

I like these ideas but if the first one is going to have guarenteed purge on kill, that trait needs to be fixed. Right now it's just "CHANCE" to purge on kill and basically never procs

+1 to both of these weapons.
Find

+1 on both weapons but especially the 2nd one since its a devil may cry reference and the model is from counter strike online(gun originally callled Dual Infinities i think). I can see the Ebony & Ivory as a fun weapon to use. Left click as the slow accurate shots and right click as the fat inaccurate shots which makes the weapon very versatile. Gud ideas hiesendonger.
Find

(07-11-2018, 01:45 AM)Glazz Wrote:  fat inaccurate shots
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

Find

(07-11-2018, 01:45 AM)Glazz Wrote:  +1 on both weapons but especially the 2nd one since its a devil may cry reference and the model is from counter strike online(gun originally callled Dual Infinities i think).  I can see the Ebony & Ivory as a fun weapon to use.  Left click as the slow accurate shots and right click as the fat inaccurate shots which makes the weapon very versatile. Gud ideas hiesendonger.

Yea both skins are from CSO actually. The one actual Ebony & Ivory model I saw on the workshop and on gamebanana weren't very good animation wise and the CSO model looked great.
Find