Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal

(07-06-2018, 08:32 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I've talked with many people who were in similar situations and working towards an unban.
In every case it's not as simple as post thread and get unbanned, it's always an uphill struggle

Just know that the mindset you've got at the moment is the right one, as long as you're willing to address the past, right the wrongs, and move on, then forgiveness will come.

Your response is promising, good luck with the appeal.

I agree with kuro the ominous psychic sounding man
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

"lol I've been banned for 7 months tbh I don't care if I come back this server has obtained more aids and cancer such as your self who like to demean others your acting like a child and you say I'm cancer but you insulted me lol it's the internet there are worse people out there and your -1ing me because of what brass posted which is harassment but your -1ing the very thing you typed harassment your inept dude literally Your being really provocative right now if you can't be a hypocrite I don't know why we should trust you if anybody here is smart enough to see what you just did there I don't know what keeps u from not being banned besides riding everyone's dick for their approval my bad I'm defensive but I don't like people who think they are king shit well your not your either and grown man who has nothing better to do with his life but act high and mighty on a pedastool or your a child who is a wanna be I got no tolerance for arrogance hypocrites goodbye good luck on your future endeavors brass."

I can't support an unban after you respond like this on your last appeal. According to yourself, you don't care if you come back. And you've hardly shown anything that makes me even want to believe that you've changed and actually want to be unbanned. The most you've done is more or less copy and paste your previous appeals, with minor changes. Until you start putting in some actual effort and can convince me that you're actually trying and care about being unbanned, this is a -1.

(07-06-2018, 09:42 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  "lol I've been banned for 7 months tbh I don't care if I come back this server has obtained more aids and cancer such as your self who like to demean others your acting like a child and you say I'm cancer but you insulted me lol it's the internet there are worse people out there and your -1ing me because of what brass posted which is harassment but your -1ing the very thing you typed harassment your inept dude literally Your being really provocative right now if you can't be a hypocrite I don't know why we should trust you if anybody here is smart enough to see what you just did there I don't know what keeps u from not being banned besides riding everyone's dick for their approval my bad I'm defensive but I don't like people who think they are king shit well your not your either and grown man who has nothing better to do with his life but act high and mighty on a pedastool or your a child who is a wanna be I got no tolerance for arrogance hypocrites goodbye good luck on your future endeavors brass."

I can't support an unban after you respond like this on your last appeal. According to yourself, you don't care if you come back. And you've hardly shown anything that makes me even want to believe that you've changed and actually want to be unbanned. The most you've done is more or less copy and paste your previous appeals, with minor changes. Until you start putting in some actual effort and can convince me that you're actually trying and care about being unbanned, this is a -1.

I respect your opinion and it doesn’t look like your set on changing it, but you need to understand, filling out an unban report is proving I want to be unbanned, that last appeal was a year ago like I said that’s a long time I have grown mentally since then, all I am asking for is a little bit of trust and I can provide consistency. I just need the chance to prove it. And that post by me was a cery arrogant and inconsiderate post that I honestly had not even remembered, if you do trust me I promise I won’t let you down, I just need the opportunity

(07-06-2018, 02:41 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  I remember how toxic you were towards her and how much of an annoyance you were in general. Sure two years is two years but why should I trust you that you are better now?

We've had people do the same thing and they just break the trust they were given so why should I trust that you will be following the rules? You have shown no reason to give you said trust.

Did not mean to rate it, I meant to check who rated it
Find

God whats wrong with u guys the worst that happens is u ban him again. Like wtf you're acting like this is a prison sentence its a fuckin gmod server.

(07-06-2018, 10:55 PM)Axe Wrote:  God whats wrong with u guys the worst that happens is u ban him again. Like wtf you're acting like this is a prison sentence its a fuckin gmod server.

Thank you, very appreciatedSmile
Find

(07-06-2018, 10:55 PM)Axe Wrote:  God whats wrong with u guys the worst that happens is u ban him again. Like wtf you're acting like this is a prison sentence its a fuckin gmod server.

Yes that is a good point but I look at it this way, if we unban someone who was permanently banned and then he gets banned in a few days, the next person who tried the same will be thrown in the pile of 'we shouldn't unban because they'll just be rebanned again' making their chances harder because of people before them.

It might be just a gmod server to you but to me this is a home for online gaming for me and I'll be damned to let someone who is hugely toxic be on here that can push players away be allowed to play on here.

(07-07-2018, 12:15 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  [quote='Axe' pid='64483' dateline='1530917709']
God whats wrong with u guys the worst that happens is u ban him again. Like wtf you're acting like this is a prison sentence its a fuckin gmod server.

Yes that is a good point but I look at it this way, if we unban someone who was permanently banned and then he gets banned in a few days, the next person who tried the same will be thrown in the pile of 'we shouldn't unban because they'll just be rebanned again' making their chances harder because of people before them.

It might be just a gmod server to you but to me this is a home for online gaming for me and I'll be damned to let someone who is hugely toxic be on here that can push players away be allowed to play on here

But I’m not toxic anymore...
Find

I don't know who you are or what you did prior besides reading from this ban appeal and prior ban appeals. But if I had to go solely off these alone (Which I will) then I think we'll be better off by keeping you banned.

Find

(07-07-2018, 12:33 AM)PapaRussia Wrote:  I don't know who you are or what you did prior besides reading from this ban appeal and prior ban appeals. But if I had to go solely off these alone (Which I will) then I think we'll be better off by keeping you banned.

I understand your choice, but that doesn’t seem quite fair, to stop someone from trying to prove they have changed, then when I make my next appeal incurring this one Chet’s denied it will be the same story, it doesn’t seem to be biased off of one persons opinion, I would appreciate if you would rethink it, it has been two years, nobody ever wants to give the “bad” guy a chance to prove he’s good because of his past.
Find

(07-07-2018, 12:15 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Yes that is a good point but I look at it this way, if we unban someone who was permanently banned and then he gets banned in a few days, the next person who tried the same will be thrown in the pile of 'we shouldn't unban because they'll just be rebanned again' making their chances harder because of people before them.

It might be just a gmod server to you but to me this is a home for online gaming for me and I'll be damned to let someone who is hugely toxic be on here that can push players away be allowed to play on here.

Jeez, the guy is practically begging for a second chance and you're still kicking him. I'm glad you call this your home, but other folks live here too.

As for the ban appeal, I would've liked to seen his previous offences in his report instead of Kuro bringing them to light. But, seeing him apologizing and putting real effort into this ban appeal does help. I, personally, think some more time in the oven would do some good. However, just from the sheer effort put into this I'll give him a +1. Worst comes to worst, he gets banned. At best, we have another decent person in our server.
Find