Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal

(07-06-2018, 02:41 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  I remember how toxic you were towards her and how much of an annoyance you were in general. Sure two years is two years but why should I trust you that you are better now?

We've had people do the same thing and they just break the trust they were given so why should I trust that you will be following the rules? You have shown no reason to give you said trust.

I haven’t had the opportunity to prove you can trust me bud, all I can do is give you my word, I am nothing without my word
Find

(07-06-2018, 02:41 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  I remember how toxic you were towards her and how much of an annoyance you were in general. Sure two years is two years but why should I trust you that you are better now?

We've had people do the same thing and they just break the trust they were given so why should I trust that you will be following the rules? You have shown no reason to give you said trust.

I dislike this type of thinking when it comes to a ban appeal. You can't prove they changed unless you let them come back. You can look at the people who've come back and not caused shit. I think you just remember what he used to be and not how he could've changed. There actually haven't been too many permanent ban appeals that just go back into causing trouble. McNuggie and Abu are pretty cool after they were unbanned.

It's not like they have any power. They're just as susceptible to a ban as a new player.

I remember you being very toxic in game and during your last ban appeal. I also remember you lying on your last ban appeal a lot.

+0 from me
Find

With toxicity style bans like this it will be pretty obvious to know if he has changed since then.

We will basically know within a day or two if he is still the way he was.

+1
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

I took some time to look through those old ban appeals (which I recommend everybody does it's actually a really interesting read) there is actually multiple factors leading to a permanent ban which I completely forgot about.

It has been over a year since your last appeal, there has been a lot of information that you conveniently left out from those former appeals that came to light later and I think are very pertinent to this thread.(in fact you left out a lot in those threads too)

So I'm going to hyperlink everything that you so accidentally left out
-You were banned from all major inventory servers.
-You so graciously responded to every post against your unban
-Brass has quotes from the manager of NTG saying how you were instigating drama between servers, and how you were an unstable person and racist.
-Post from Deadhela (the then manager of NTG) himself saying how you were unstable, immature, and racist when you had not gotten your way
-Had a guy who joined on our forums from another server just to -1 you
-Your entire last post on this topic was you brilliantly explaining how you are more mature and stable now by flying off the handle because of one response by FoxSasha

If you want to make a better name for yourself, then leaving out the actual reason of a ban in a ban appeal is not making a new name for yourself, it's lying.

You were not permanently banned for harassment, that's gone and done with. You have not stayed banned for 2 years for saying one very questionable thing to Grassx.

You were permanently banned because every time something has happened regarding you, every server that you've been relatively involved with, you've been insincere and lie.
When it becomes apparent that you do lie you then argue with/attempt to dismiss everybody and throw a fit.

Also for future reference if it wasn't clear your responses on appeals do matter in regards to the actual appeal and all future appeals.

I believe that whatever you do (no matter where you are) affects the type of person you are, the way you present yourself, and the type of person you're judged to be.

Posts on appeals are meant to judge your actions, and how you have presented yourself with the heaviest scrutiny. Not to attack you personally.

(07-06-2018, 04:02 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  

I dislike this type of thinking when it comes to a ban appeal. You can't prove they changed unless you let them come back. You can look at the people who've come back and not caused shit. I think you just remember what he used to be and not how he could've changed. There actually haven't been too many permanent ban appeals that just go back into causing trouble. McNuggie and Abu are pretty cool after they were unbanned.

It's not like they have any power. They're just as susceptible to a ban as a new player.

Well this player caused a lot of trouble, more than just harrassing Grass and a lot of other people from the community which a post states from one of them that "he has changed" but still showed the EXACT SAME attitude that got him banned. Sure he doesn't have any power as a player but he does have a way to show he has changed, talk around on the forums, talk to people on steam.
Find

(07-06-2018, 12:53 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I took some time to look through those old ban appeals (which I recommend everybody does it's actually a really interesting read) there is actually multiple factors leading to a permanent ban which I completely forgot about.

It has been over a year since your last appeal, there has been a lot of information that you conveniently left out from those former appeals that came to light later and I think are very pertinent to this thread.(in fact you left out a lot in those threads too)

So I'm going to hyperlink everything that you so accidentally left out
-You were banned from all major inventory servers.
-You so graciously responded to every post against your unban
-Brass has quotes from the manager of NTG saying how you were instigating drama between servers, and how you were an unstable person and racist.
-Post from Deadhela (the then manager of NTG) himself saying how you were unstable, immature, and racist when you had not gotten your way
-Had a guy who joined on our forums from another server just to -1 you
-Your entire last post on this topic was you brilliantly explaining how you are more mature and stable now by flying off the handle because of one response by FoxSasha

If you want to make a better name for yourself, then leaving out the actual reason of a ban in a ban appeal is not making a new name for yourself, it's lying.

You were not permanently banned for harassment, that's gone and done with. You have not stayed banned for 2 years for saying one very questionable thing to Grassx.

You were permanently banned because every time something has happened regarding you, every server that you've been relatively involved with, you've been insincere and lie.
When it becomes apparent that you do lie you then argue with/attempt to dismiss everybody and throw a fit.

Also for future reference if it wasn't clear your responses on appeals do matter in regards to the actual appeal and all future appeals.

I believe that whatever you do (no matter where you are) affects the type of person you are, the way you present yourself, and the type of person you're judged to be.

Posts on appeals are meant to judge your actions, and how you have presented yourself with the heaviest scrutiny. Not to attack you personally.

Yes I do understand your point of view and I thank you for your opinion, but I would like to note that it indeed has been to years and I have grown maturely since then, I show by the way I talk and act around other people, I just feel like given the opportunity I could really prove good towards the server and I would love to be given the chance, I know changing your mind is going to take lots of work, my step father always told me that people will always remember the bad things and sure enough he was right, my past is a history, but I’m not running from it, I accept it and learn from my mistakes, I’m just hoping that you could throw me a bone and really give me the chance that, I feel I don’t deserve but the community deserves

(07-06-2018, 02:35 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(07-06-2018, 04:02 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  

Well this player caused a lot of trouble, more than just harrassing Grass and a lot of other people from the community which a post states from one of them that "he has changed" but still showed the EXACT SAME attitude that got him banned. Sure he doesn't have any power as a player but he does have a way to show he has changed, talk around on the forums, talk to people on steam.

I know, I made bad decisions and I understand that they were indeed bad, all I can do is apologize for my actions, I do note that I can prove a change via ways you said and if this does not go through then I surely will do that, I k know I don’t have the best history but everybody deserves a second chance to prove they cane suffice for their past mistakes, I made amends with Jason who I was actually quite upset we weren’t friends, if I had the opportunity I would apologize to dead for my behavior, we were good before I started drama between all three servers, listen, I know I screwed up, but all I’m asking his for forgiveness.
Find

I think a good example for you to follow would be McNuggie.
He made a lost of mistakes, worse than you in quite a few ways.

However, if you follow every single appeal, you can see how he grew with each one and finally got back the trust of the players. And on his appeals, youll notice he stated everything, not just the exact reason he was banned for.

If i were you, i would mention all the wrongdoings yourself, else you'll find people changing their minds.
I myself almost had a change of heart.
Each person here says they've matured. Every single one. Of course its all based on word, but just know that to us youre one of the people who just come to say ""maturity"" then act the exact same as when they were banned.

So, ill say this.
If you happen to get unbanned, stay on your toes, because recently a lot of people on FRG have been growing more tolerant, so that might mean youll get another shot here. Not saying you will, but im leaving my +1 because i feel i should.

Good luck.
When a dragon round begins.

(07-06-2018, 06:34 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  I think a good example for you to follow would be McNuggie.
He made a lost of mistakes, worse than you in quite a few ways.

However, if you follow every single appeal, you can see how he grew with each one and finally got back the trust of the players. And on his appeals, youll notice he stated everything, not just the exact reason he was banned for.

If i were you, i would mention all the wrongdoings yourself, else you'll find people changing their minds.
I myself almost had a change of heart.
Each person here says they've matured. Every single one. Of course its all based on word, but just know that to us youre one of the people who just come to say ""maturity"" then act the exact same as when they were banned.

So, ill say this.
If you happen to get unbanned, stay on your toes, because recently a lot of people on FRG have been growing more tolerant, so that might mean youll get another shot here. Not saying you will, but im leaving my +1 because i feel i should.

Good luck.

I understand and I thank you very much for trusting me, I won’t let any of you down being given the opportunity, I know actions speak louder than words and putting trust into someone with a history like mine is hard to do, I was a dick, egotistical, toxic and all around ignorant, I promise I won’t be like that again, I hope in the future I can become good friends with all of you,.

I thank you all and appreciate all the opinions here posted on my application, although not all of it is what I would like to hear, it builds character, and it’s advice that I will be taking into mental consideraation, I know in the end you all just want to help me, and I appreciate that deeply
Find

I've talked with many people who were in similar situations and working towards an unban.
In every case it's not as simple as post thread and get unbanned, it's always an uphill struggle

Just know that the mindset you've got at the moment is the right one, as long as you're willing to address the past, right the wrongs, and move on, then forgiveness will come.

Your response is promising, good luck with the appeal.