Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 06/30/2018

Good job buddy
Can't wait to play
Find

(07-01-2018, 01:24 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  No fishing? 2/10 Server joining moat Wink
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Devalued godlikes omegalul
Find

<3
If the glow brightness is too much for your eyes, you can adjust it using this convar
Thank you!
Find

I don't get the zodiacs. Do they just make the weapon shine differently?

Kind of crazy to think that to extinct a weapon at the moment, it costs 300k (30k per godlike) + your weapon. Hope you stored up those godlikes.

Thanks for the effort you put in. This is a pretty big update that will hopefully make more people return.
Find

Snowflakes glow now too?

Also rip eveningstar from flash back crate.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

ooooooh pretty cool! I hope that the extinct godlike addition helps to even out the economy of frg slightly, although it just sucks that people who knew about the godlike scrapping thing coming out had a long time to save up godlikes and buy them cheap from people who didn't know about it.
Find

(07-01-2018, 03:26 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  ooooooh pretty cool! I hope that the extinct godlike addition helps to even out the economy of frg slightly, although it just sucks that people who knew about the godlike scrapping thing coming out had a long time to save up godlikes and buy them cheap from people who didn't know about it.

The knowledge was already given well over a month and some ago, and the price of godlikes (to around 30k) only truly went up like two weeks ago.
Find

(07-01-2018, 03:29 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(07-01-2018, 03:26 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  ooooooh pretty cool! I hope that the extinct godlike addition helps to even out the economy of frg slightly, although it just sucks that people who knew about the godlike scrapping thing coming out had a long time to save up godlikes and buy them cheap from people who didn't know about it.

The knowledge was already given well over a month and some ago, and the price of godlikes (to around 30k) only truly went up like two weeks ago.

Yeah i know but that's kinda my point. Not everyone is super active on the forums and I know not everyone clued into it being planned. People who knew kinda had an "advantage" to get godlikes cheap for a few weeks before they went up in price. But that's unavoidable i know. I'm just looking forward to what this update brings.
Find

hey its back aint that something
Find