Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Having more then 1 scrolls From TTT

So if you put the scrolls you get from TTT on the market you can keep getting more from TTT. this is only from TTT i understand that the lobby/event boss loot/scrolls are different then TTT.
Find

This is intentional and not a bug.

You're not able to drop any scrolls end-round while doing one or while having one in your inventory.
Posting them to the market is neither doing one or your inventory which allows you to drop more.

Boss drops/ events being able to drop are intentional.
Find

You could also just store them in your bank .w.
Find

(06-28-2018, 10:40 AM)Kuro Wrote:  This is intentional and not a bug.

You're not able to drop any scrolls end-round while doing one or while having one in your inventory.
Posting them to the market is neither doing one or your inventory which allows you to drop more.

(06-28-2018, 10:43 AM)Babbu Wrote:  You could also just store them in your bank .w.

From what i heard IF you have one in your bank/inventory/backpack/badge/ANYWHERE ELSE you weren't gonna get another one.
Find

(06-28-2018, 11:13 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(06-28-2018, 10:40 AM)Kuro Wrote:  This is intentional and not a bug.

(06-28-2018, 10:43 AM)Babbu Wrote:  You could also just store them in your bank .w.

From what i heard IF you have one in your bank/inventory/backpack/badge/ANYWHERE ELSE you weren't gonna get another one.

AFAIK it only checks current challenges to see if you're doing one and inventory. That is only for end round TTT drops.
Find

IMO it shouldn't disallow you to get one if you currently have one at all.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I like making big money, so go buy the Easy scrolls from market for 10k from the lovely people that are selling it.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Can we get a confirmation if this is not a bug?
and if it isn't can we make it not possible?
Find