Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Got Lvl 100+godlike. might apply and try my luck.

+1 Micro is fun to play with at all levels and isn't toxic at all.
Find

I think he would be a pretty good member, he doesn't really cause trouble, is friends with a lot of the servers existing members and staff and has been a part of the server for a while. +1

but the post really should be renamed... cant tell what it is when clicking on it
#stopforumclickbait
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

+1 I see him as a long standing member of the community, see him on a lot and he isn't very toxic. Enjoy playing with him on TTT and hope he stays until the imminent threat of dead gmod as a whole, dying. Y I T E
(Also add me on R6S @BlackoutXO, I was plat 3 like 5 minutes ago)

Biggest
Nerd
Find

+1

I think Micro should have been member a long while ago. He has no intention to purposely break a rule and he is fun to play with on the server. Micro is for sure member material.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

He's been a good friend to me and he knows how to comply with our rules and the community so +1
Find

+1 People have been talking about how he was cancer but as a newcomer I can't see how he was ever cancer, god bless him fun to play with
Find

The only thing that he can benefit from is some english lessons. Maybe start by learning how to read stat (you say star) and bureaucrat (you say berlin). Otherwise, he's basically already a member. +1
Find

+1, micro has been around for ages and is always on the server. Even though he isn't, he already feels like a member.
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find