Find

SO MUCH CONTENT IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD
Find

Bring back Mr. Cheese!

FRG Launcher for Nintendo Switch when?
Bouncy Rounds

>Brass runs out of money and needs to get that BTC and ETH

PANIC

Not to be scum, but you should join the open-source community. There's a lot of talented people who might be able to offer you improvements you wouldn't have thought of. Of course, you'd be the only person with the actual ability to change anything within your programs, but if people could look through it and find things they could add on to, or improve...
Find

(06-16-2018, 08:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  >Brass runs out of money and needs to get that BTC and ETH

PANIC

Not to be scum, but you should join the open-source community. There's a lot of talented people who might be able to offer you improvements you wouldn't have thought of. Of course, you'd be the only person with the actual ability to change anything within your programs, but if people could look through it and find things they could add on to, or improve...

Why the attack m8?
Find

i'm just meme'ing if that...isn't...noticeable

But I'm serious about open-source, its the future. Always better than closed source. A million minds is better than one! Plus, then Tobias or anyone else interested could help with it. I assume Brass is going to eventually focus on an all-in-one program of some sort, for his Realms or FRG or Voslom or any other projects in the future.
Find

I've been involved in open source for a long time, I have some apps that are already open sourced, have made commits, etc. The Launcher might eventually become open source, but currently it needs a lot of work before its code is ready to present to the world.
Find

Cool! Fair enough, then. I can understand why you'd rather wait on it, but its great to hear. I've been getting pretty deep into free and open source applications, so its been a fun journey.
Find

no linux support, I'm going to boycott

(06-16-2018, 09:25 PM)Kuro Wrote:  no linux support, I'm going to boycott

i dont support anyone who uses linux either

- That Thrakos Noob