Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shadow_man43 Membership Application

+1 Love the guy
Find

+1 Joshua has is a great friend, he is always nice and usually never causes problems, i didn't know he got demoted but he defiantly deserves his position back.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

He crouch jumps.
I mean, he uses a shotgun and crouch jumps a lot.

Besides that though he's pretty cool. I also though he was member, he mustve done the item farm thing when I was awol because I dont remember a thing about it.
As Dread said, he acts just like a member and does a good job at showing off positive mannerisms that would make one think hes a member (besides the crouch jumping part; unforgiven)

+1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

+1 conformity but he is also doing a lot better and doesnt do anything that would cause him to be demoted again.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

You're pretty cool, you follow rules, etc. +1
Find

Seems like an alright guy. FRG can spare some leniency, the super-draconian perma laws of the past ended up hurting more than helping I feel, and as time changes, so do people. Let the man experience wonderful, glorious Membership. Had fun playing with him, nice person. +1.
Find

I'll +1 only if you change your name back to Joshua.Soto6

He's a pretty cool guy and has been around for a long time, I know he took the ban/demote before quite hard, but he seems to have improved greatly and I think he has earned a second chance at member
Find

+1 See him on a lot and believe he'd be a good part of the FRG family.
Find

+1 he is part of a higher tier of intelligence being part of the Dragonstrike family so he is already part of the frg family in my eyes.
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find