Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request [BiggieCheese]

Steam Name (Current): BiggieCheese

Steam Name (During incident): I think it was Mr_Cheese? I cant remember lol

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:137008212

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234282152/

Name of staff you were banned by: I spent almost 5 minutes of scrolling down the ban list, It was Unpoke lol

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either one would be amazing, but preferably repealed

Reason for ban: Rude, and obnoxious behavior

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, I did

What really happened?: Well, I would like to start out with, im very much sorry. But this is how it goes, I was on the FRG community, killing, and traiting, and discovering, until I die. When I die, the monster inside of me is let loose with my health problem named ADHD. I get extremely angry over the most "STUPIDEST" things possible. I literally regret everything I did with everything inside me. Alls I can say is that im soooooo sorry about everything that has occured in the past. I would like to say I have matured and am 14 now, but that does not matter, as I still do have ADHD. But in the end, 3 chances do not exist, and I dont think this appeal may happen, but even if it doesent. Im just gonna sayn that im very, very sorry. I just loved this game as a kid soooo much, as I still am a kid with a life ahead of me. I just dont wanna appeal in a later time, because the servers seem to be shrinking. I would like to announce that I would love to be part of the community again as a player like everyone else. (Sincerely BiggieCheese~)

Additional details: I appologize for my behavior.
Find

You have been permanently banned twice for the exact same reason. Why should we give you another chance? You broke the trust after being banned once and yet you did it again.

You don't have my trust anymore to do what is right and follow the rules.
Find

(05-30-2018, 01:11 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  You have been permanently banned twice for the exact same reason. Why should we give you another chance? You broke the trust after being named once and yet you did it again.

You don't have my trust anymore to do what is right and follow the rules.

well, You have absolutely no reason to give me a third chance, but I promise to be a better person for now on. Im taking medicine for my ADHD, and If I do anything bad again, I have no problem with you permanently banning me and having no more chances after that. Just please please please give me one last chance, Im using my last chance token here, please Sad Ill love you if you do, I promise Ill be good dad!
Find

You've said the exact same thing before
And it hasnt even been that long since your ban.

All you did was cause trouble on the server by constantly screaming and harassing other players, despite also getting many warnings during your return.

I personally dont believe you'll be welcome here for quite a long time.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

You've had too many chances already and threw it away. I don't think you need an unban. -1
Find

Maybe we would have given you YET another chance if you didn't ban evade. You broke the trust of everyone and thats why I must -1
Find

(05-30-2018, 12:32 AM)BiggieCheese Wrote:  I just dont wanna appeal in a later time, because the servers seem to be shrinking.

To me I don't think the server is shrinking, all I keep seeing is moat in every new username...

if you were banned 2 times for the same reason, I think you're going get banned again
Find

(05-30-2018, 01:27 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  Maybe we would have given you YET another chance if you didn't ban evade. You broke the trust of everyone and thats why I must -1

im so sorry Sad I just really love this game I had so much good stuff Ill do anything to play again ughhh Sad((

(05-30-2018, 01:24 AM)Fancy Typh Wrote:  You've said the exact same thing before
And it hasnt even been that long since your ban.

All you did was cause trouble on the server by constantly screaming and harassing other players, despite also getting many warnings during your return.

I personally dont believe you'll be welcome here for quite a long time.

im extremely sorry for my actions Sad Please dont do this ugghhh im so sad Sad((
Find

You ban-evaded using an alt during the course of a perma-ban.
That alone warrants a perma-ban with no chance of appeal.

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob