Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About me because im a loser and feel like it

(05-22-2018, 08:24 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Do you like any of the new school pop-punk or just the older stuff? The Story so Far, Knuckle Puck, Neck Deep?

Generally like pretty much all of it, from Bowling for Soup to All American Rejects lol

(05-22-2018, 10:58 AM)Kcat Wrote:  i like your animals, they are cute

Thank you

(05-22-2018, 11:32 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  FUCK DUDE THOSE ANIMALS MAKE ME FUCKING DIE INSIDE I WANNA CUDDLE THE EVERLIVING SHIT OUTTA THEM FUCK. Are hedgehogs hard to take care of?

They are generally pretty easy, all they need is a wheel, food, water, and a temperature above like 73 degrees ish. The problem with the temperature is if they go under that for too long they could try to hibernate which since they aren't wild hedgehogs they will die Sad

(05-22-2018, 12:15 PM)Catbug Wrote:  Welcome new player! If you have any questions on TTT press f1 on our server. If you have questions for anything else you can ask me! I hope you can feel welcome here in our beautiful server. I wish you good luck in the future and can I pet your cat by the way?

Yes you can

(05-22-2018, 05:04 PM)cheny bedeney Wrote:  .i have a irl friend named noah that also has a cat named skittles, cool.

Thats really odd lol

(05-22-2018, 02:45 PM)Shadow_man43 Wrote:  Those animals are so fucking cute, also welcome back dude!

Thanks my guy Smile

(05-22-2018, 11:37 AM)Hala Wrote:  Catbug, it’s threesome time.

this is why we cant have nice things Halaman
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Hello my friend, I hope to play with you In the future, I have one question, why didn’t you place this in the introduction section???? I think good players should I good introductions
Find

(05-22-2018, 10:49 PM)St. Jimmy of Suburbia Wrote:  
(05-22-2018, 08:24 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Do you like any of the new school pop-punk or just the older stuff? The Story so Far, Knuckle Puck, Neck Deep?

Generally like pretty much all of it, from Bowling for Soup to All American Rejects lol

That didn't answer if you like any of the 3 bands I just asked about. xD
Find

(05-23-2018, 11:07 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  Hello my friend, I hope to play with you In the future, I have one question, why didn’t you place this in the introduction section???? I think good players should I good introductions

thanks, and to be honest I forgot about that thread oof

(05-23-2018, 08:32 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(05-22-2018, 10:49 PM)St. Jimmy of Suburbia Wrote:  

That didn't answer if you like any of the 3 bands I just asked about. xD

Sorry I worded it bad lol, I meant that I listen to pretty much all of the bands in the genre.
Though I don't listen to as much Knuckle Puck as the other two.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find